By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Jack Tretton: Wii fading away; 3DS a babysitting tool.

Yes, because time has proven again and again you always want to insult your audience.

Around the Network

I can almost hear his evil laughter considering the ammount of people he pissed off.

It's just makerting, a lot of Playstation/Xbox owners like to read that kind of thing.

Remember what Sony did last year at E3?

But I was playing Wii Sports Resort exatly the same way for one year. So why Sony did that? Just marketing. Unfortnatly, for pottential consumers (and well informed) like me it doesn't work.

Very unprofessional. Then again, SCEA hasn't been doing the best job, so...

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

kitler53 said:
Wagram said:

As a Sony fan I will say that this was uncalled for Jack.

seconded -- uncalled for and dumb.

Agreed. Let the PR fight begin

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Around the Network

I think one of Sony's strengths in the console wars is the loyalty of people to the Playstation brand. One of the top Playstation execs telling the sizable amount of them that own a DS on the side that they lack self respect is probably not a good idea to keep brand loyalty =(

O Noes hes pissed off the Koopa Kids@! Quick someone order him some pizza

Wii love you too, Tretton-chan! <3

Okay he's wrong.

I played my DS on the train and wasn't ashamed or anything.

SuperAdrianK said:

I don't need hard drives to play games, which is probably the only reason someone would buy a video game console. (well, the majority anyway).

This is why I started with Nintendo.  If I wanted a hard drive then I would have stuck with PC gaming.

Consoles owned: NES, N64, PS1, GC, PS2, Wii.

Currently playing...