By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Treyarch: People "See Value" In 1200MSP Map Packs

It's criminal.

It really is.

Around the Network

For 1200 Microsoft points, which converts to approximately £10, I can get Batman Arkham Asylum or Bioshock 2 BRAND NEW from an online retailer. So Treyarch, what were you saying about value again?

I have spend more than 15 hours at the defiant map pack and that was 800 MSP...I can understand the value, some people like to spend 50 bucks for a game that they finish in 10 hours and maybe someday will play again.. I spend 10 bucks on three maps tha has kept me busy for 15 hours and still going on.. It is not because you think it is a rip off that it feels the same for the ones spending days in COD: BO..If they thought so they would no buy it.

complain all you want guys, but the DLs speak for themselves, blame the masses

Looks like that guy and Jack Tretton both went to the same high school.

"Sky High Prices High" :O

Around the Network

1200 is like a full game on xbl. You can buy an incredible game using 1200MSP.

Selling  maps for 1200MSP should be a crime.

Hey check it out! A closed system that enables utter milking and exploitatoin of the idiocy of a large number of people! Who would have thought that a closed system would foster such behavior. I am shocked I tell you, SHOCKED.

I have yet to pay a cent for any form of DLC, and I'm proud of it.

Tag(thx fkusumot) - "Yet again I completely fail to see your point..."

HD vs Wii, PC vs HD: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=93374

Why Regenerating Health is a crap game mechanic: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3986420

gamrReview's broken review scores: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4170835

no thankyou, I allowed myself to get ripped off with the first Reach mappack, the second one was almost worth the money, but I will not pay 1200 MS points for four maps that I probably will never play.

"with great power, comes great responsibility."

I know 2-3 people who just buy 1-2 games a year and COD is one of them. So they are happy to pay these map packs or kids get their parents to pay. They are grossly overpriced for casual players of COD for sure. 

radiantshadow92 said:

Value my ass, two maps are coming out for killzone 3 for 5 bucks! and Battlefield maps are usually Free!

And if more people cared about those games prices would go up.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)