By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official GamrConnect 3DS Community Thread

I got the new Nintendo Zone Channel with the latest update. Looks like the nearest Nintendo Zone for me is Best Buy. That is probably the only store I'd even try it at. Not sure if this channel will get much use from me but perhaps some people might find use for it. I also shot a 3D video last night of my friend (since the update now allows to shoot short videos). There wasn't that much light so the video looked pretty bad. I assume that you have to be in sunlight or near a bright indoor light.

Prob the channel I've enjoyed the most so far would be Nintendo Video channel.  Even though all the videos are short it is still pretty neat to watch some of the shorts.  I noticed that it takes up a decent amount of blocks when I checked extra data under data management (shows it taking up 2,439 blocks).  Not that it matters for me though considering I have a 32 GB SDHC with 241,178 blocks still open.  Now I just need to convert most of my music to MP3 so I can put some good songs on my SD card.

Around the Network

Hi guys, my friend code is:

0903-3016-0674

Please add me and let me know when you do!

Kenology said:

0903-3016-0674

Just added you and my FC is 0216 - 1095 - 1009.  Right now I'm sticking to MK single player to unlock everything/get the new tracks down before I jump online.

Kenology said:

0903-3016-0674

added you

3222-5572-1801

Alrighty, everyone has been added to the OP! ^_^

Let's make this a great thread with some awesome discussion.

The console has gotten its second wind... and there's no slowing down (ZOMG Resident Evil!). Good times are ahead! :D

Around the Network
Smeags said:
Alrighty, everyone has been added to the OP! ^_^

Let's make this a great thread with some awesome discussion.

The console has gotten its second wind... and there's no slowing down (ZOMG Resident Evil!). Good times are ahead! :D

Paper Mario, Smash Bros, Luigi's Mansion 2, Animal Crossing, etc.........................................

sethnintendo said:

Paper Mario, Smash Bros, Luigi's Mansion 2, Animal Crossing, etc.........................................

Good gravy... yep, 2012 is going to kick some butt. ^_^

Man... can't believe it's been since 2004 that Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door was released. I need a new entry in the series (Super Paper Mario doesn't quite fit the bill. :P)

I hope you don't mind if I capitalized the "G" in "gamrConnect." Having the thread title begin with an uncapitalized letter was driving me crazy.

Can't wait to see what this thread has in store!

MontanaHatchet said:
I hope you don't mind if I capitalized the "G" in "gamrConnect." Having the thread title begin with an uncapitalized letter was driving me crazy.

Can't wait to see what this thread has in store!

Do what must be done.

-Darth Sidious

(Drives me nuts too... especially when I post a new "gamrConnect's Most Wanted" article on gamrFeed. XD

Site's been down for me all evening. I just checked before going to bed to find that it's back up. I wanted to post my impressions on the 3DS's first year (I know it's not a year old. Leave me alone). Maybe tomorrow.