By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official GamrConnect 3DS Community Thread

Arghhh... I started to add people on the other thread... bibble

me - Baz

5198-2406-1417.

Yes.

www.spacemag.org - contribute your stuff... satire, comics, ideas, debate, stupidy stupid etc.

Around the Network

What is the limit of friends I can have?

Everyone added, plus some from the other thread which I have yet to finish going through before it were locked!

Yes.

www.spacemag.org - contribute your stuff... satire, comics, ideas, debate, stupidy stupid etc.

Here we go again:

P.Express
3566-1566-8667

(Phoenix): 2363-5648-2762

Around the Network
3nix said:
(Phoenix): 2363-5648-2762

added yers

Yes.

d21lewis said:

I'm gonna add every single person in this thread. Feel free to quote me, PM me, or just randomly add me! If you post in this thread, you have a friend in me (is there a limit to how many friends you can have? God, I hope not!)!

And don't forget about this thread: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=137444&page=1#

A few poeple posted in that on and may not be in this thread.  Add them, too!

There are times I quote you with some decent comment yet I receive no response.  I believe you need a random Zapp Brannigan quote generator for quick automated responses when you have too many captain duties to preform.  At least then it would make your fans/admirers feel semi special that the Zapp has responded back!

sethnintendo said:
d21lewis said:

I'm gonna add every single person in this thread. Feel free to quote me, PM me, or just randomly add me! If you post in this thread, you have a friend in me (is there a limit to how many friends you can have? God, I hope not!)!

And don't forget about this thread: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=137444&page=1#

A few poeple posted in that on and may not be in this thread.  Add them, too!

There are times I quote you with some decent comment yet I receive no response.  I believe you need a random Zapp Brannigan quote generator for quick automated responses when you have too many captain duties to preform.  At least then it would make your fans/admirers feel semi special that the Zapp has responded back!

I post so much that my Forum Buddy fills up in a matter of seconds!  I never know I've been quoted until day, weeks, or even months later, sometimes.  I usual feel pretty bad but I don't want to respond to posts so long after the quote.  Sorry bout that!  I notice that sometimes, people mention me in threads, too.  Again, I usually don't see the mention until waaaay after the thread has died!

d21lewis said:

I post so much that my Forum Buddy fills up in a matter of seconds!  I never know I've been quoted until day, weeks, or even months later, sometimes.  I usual feel pretty bad but I don't want to respond to posts so long after the quote.  Sorry bout that!  I notice that sometimes, people mention me in threads, too.  Again, I usually don't see the mention until waaaay after the thread has died!

That is why you need a notification sent to your email every time you are quoted, mentioned, or even thought of on VGC.  That way you when you log on to your email you will have 500 notifications from VGC for the day.  Kind of reminds me of WUPHF in The Office (US).

sethnintendo said:
d21lewis said:

That is why you need a notification sent to your email every time you are quoted, mentioned, or even thought of on VGC.  That way you when you log on to your email you will have 500 notifications from VGC for the day.  Kind of reminds me of WUPHF in The Office (US).

Lol! I even went to that site back when it was shown on The Office.