By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official GamrConnect 3DS Community Thread

Adding everyone, and I'll check back later to add more, but fair warning: Anyone who hasn't added me back within 2 weeks will be deleted, because I can't stand having unconfirmed friends on my list. If you don't notice within 2 weeks want me to add you later just quote this in a reply to me or PM me and I'll be happy to readd you. 

5284-1449-4936 (Naz)

Around the Network

Wow this is the third friend code exchange thread I've been a part of, all identical. Oh well my FC is 1032-1232-2368. The origional thread started by Manuel is here. Smeags were good friends on here , but why did we need another thread?

Also I have added many of you through previous threads, if you are not already on my friends list and add my code above, please message me so that I can add you as well.

-JC7

"In God We Trust - In Games We Play " - Joel Reimer

@naznatips, will add u tonight. :) take care

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

4940-5445-6226
Add Me

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

OP not updated.

Around the Network

My code is 1032-1246-9162

I'll add you all later, since i'm not with my 3DS right now (Working and 3DS don't fit in the same sentence)

WiiU/Wii/3DS/DS/Xbox360/PS3/PSP Owner 
3DS FC: 1032-1246-9162  (Nacho)
Nintendo Network ID: Zap786
If you add me, please let me know to add you back

Update the thread OP!!!

Also, will add all you guys again later! I got my 3DS back from repair with all friends gone :/

Ig you could add me again, that'd be great!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

will at anyone new today and take care :)

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Thread updated, sorry about the delay guys. ^_^

@JoelCool

I asked Manuel if it would be alright if I made an official GamrConnect and he said it was okay. I'm no thread back-stabber.

Smeags said:
Thread updated, sorry about the delay guys. ^_^

@JoelCool

I asked Manuel if it would be alright if I made an official GamrConnect and he said it was okay. I'm no thread back-stabber.

No prob wasn't trying to suggest that you were a "thread backstabber" just that Manuel created the first thread and this is the third friend code exchange thread to be made on VGChartz. I was just wondering why we needed another one and Manuel's wasn't good enough. Sorry if I sounded like I suggesting your a "Thread back-stabber".

-JC7

"In God We Trust - In Games We Play " - Joel Reimer