By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official GamrConnect 3DS Community Thread

Kenology said:
Hi guys, my friend code is:

0903-3016-0674

Please add me and let me know when you do!

I added yers Kens

Yes.

www.spacemag.org - contribute your stuff... satire, comics, ideas, debate, stupidy stupid etc.

Around the Network

I love this console.

Mario 3D Land is such good fun. Just looking forward to finishing it with Luigi in order to unlock something or other that might be a spoiler. ;)

Yes.

www.spacemag.org - contribute your stuff... satire, comics, ideas, debate, stupidy stupid etc.

did somebody of you guys get Nano Assault or Shinobi? Are those games good?

Oh, forgot to add my friend code to this thread. It's 3823-8631-8090

If you are posting in this thread, I probably already added you. Add me!

I got a second copy of Mario Kart 7 for $8!

The pink 3DS with Nintendogs came out on December 4th. I had my GF take the Mario 3D land 3DS that she grabbed from Best Buy on Black Friday and return it so that we could get that pink 3DS for our daughter for Christmas. When we got there, they didn't have the pink 3DS in stock (though we still returned it for the $192) but the had Nintendogs+Cats on sale for $8.

I told my GF to grab a copy of Nintendogs+Cats for me so that my kid and I would both have a copy to play and we could share our dogs on Christmas. I then went back and sat in the car. When I got home, I found out that my GF had bought two copies of Nintendogs. She got confused when I said we wanted to both have a copy of the game.

On Thursday, while I worked, she went to Best Buy in Savannah, Ga (we went to Augusta, Ga on Wednesday). Even though she clearly presented a receipt that showed Nintendogs cost $7.99, they gave here the full priced exchange for Mario Kart 7. She got my kid the pink 3DS, too! Now, we can play MK7 and Nintendogs together on Christmas morning. Pretty sweet!

Check your local Best Buy and see if Nintendogs is on sale for $8. You may be able to sneak out the same deal!

Around the Network

Anyone else having trouble with online matches in mariokart 7?

My 3ds friendcode: 5413-0232-9676 (G-cyber)

d21lewis said:
I got a second copy of Mario Kart 7 for $8!

On Thursday, while I worked, she went to Best Buy in Savannah, Ga (we went to Augusta, Ga on Wednesday). Even though she clearly presented a receipt that showed Nintendogs cost $7.99, they gave here the full priced exchange for Mario Kart 7.

Lucky bastard!  Although I have a feeling that luck did not play a role in this.   I believe she presented her ID card showing that she was Zapp Brannigan's wife which then prompted the clerk to give her a full priced refund out of fear of retaliation from you.

Ok no troubles anymore. Nintendo fixed my router o_O. Go here if you get a connection error aswell
http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/assets/js/doc_frame.jsp?f=/systems/3ds/en_na/contact.jsp?source=main&l=

My 3ds friendcode: 5413-0232-9676 (G-cyber)

What is a general guideline for the length of the 3DS's battery when fully charged? I've always heard about 3-5 hours on max settings, but what do some VGCers get on theirs?

MontanaHatchet said:

What is a general guideline for the length of the 3DS's battery when fully charged? I've always heard about 3-5 hours on max settings, but what do some VGCers get on theirs?

Playing online, I doubt we can even get three hours.  Took my 3DS to work (same as every day) and played a few hours of Mario Kart and 3D Land (when I was posted with somebody "cool", I played Street Fighter 4.).  Didn't have to charge the battery once.  I probably played at least four hours. 

-Just checked my 3DS Activity Log--that thing is a fucking mess of bars.  Three are close to the hour mark.  Three are close to the half hour mark.  Four appear to be in 15 minute territory.

I play with spot pass turned off since nobody has a 3DS nearby.  I have my brightness set to 4 (out of 5) and energy saver mode turned on.