By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official GamrConnect 3DS Community Thread

Freebs2 (Bait) 3566-1678-4439

Around the Network

allaboutthegames885 (Drew) 1891-1193-6272

i have Super Street Fighter IV but I suck at it. I'll be getting Mario Kart 7 as soon as I get my Christmas money, and hopefully I'll be able to shake off my race rust and make for a halfway decent opponent for someone.

My Wii Friend Code is: 6458-0869-2019-9754

Also, my 3DS Friend Code is: 1891-1193-6272

And my Pokemon White Friend Code is: 2408-6863-8559

PM me with your corresponding code if you Friend me!

allaboutthegames885 said:
allaboutthegames885 (Drew) 1891-1193-6272

i have Super Street Fighter IV but I suck at it. I'll be getting Mario Kart 7 as soon as I get my Christmas money, and hopefully I'll be able to shake off my race rust and make for a halfway decent opponent for someone.

Got you added.  I have SF4 also and got my butt kicked by mainly Japanese players online.  I won a few matches so far but I have probably loss twice as much.  I can get them down pretty low on health but they always manage to find a way to beat me in the end or they have their super move still saved.  Tis a shame you gotta wait another week or so for MK7 but that isn't too much longer.

Rick1331 (Rick) 4639-8947-7883

I have Mario Kart 7 =)

guiduc (Guillaume): 3523-2065-3036

I can't wait to play with all of you and kick your sorry a**** on Mario Kart.

Around the Network

Are we still updating this thread, Smeags? I couldn't help but notice that I'm not in the OP........

Also, I think I've added every single person in this thread to my 3DS. I have a ton of friends but I have a ton of people who aren't on my 3DS. Guys, remember it's a two way street. People have to add you but it doesn't mean a thing if you don't add them, too!

I'll start spamming people's walls, tomorrow.......maybe. I gave everybody a generic name since their real name is added when they add me. It's gonna take me forever to see which fake name belongs to whom.

I'm 3823-8631-8090.  If you add me, I WILL add you and I WILL play with you and I WILL suck. 

Salnax 1977-0191-0177

Love and tolerate.

d21lewis said:

Are we still updating this thread, Smeags? I couldn't help but notice that I'm not in the OP........

Also, I think I've added every single person in this thread to my 3DS. I have a ton of friends but I have a ton of people who aren't on my 3DS. Guys, remember it's a two way street. People have to add you but it doesn't mean a thing if you don't add them, too!

I'll start spamming people's walls, tomorrow.......maybe. I gave everybody a generic name since their real name is added when they add me. It's gonna take me forever to see which fake name belongs to whom.

I can tell you most of the names of people that have yet to add me in a day or two.  When I added people I put their VGC name in since I figured it would turn out like this. 

Well after taking forever to setup Swapnote I finally sent my first spam message out to everyone that has added me. It seems to load a lot faster the next time you boot it up.

Man, Swapnote is friggin sweet! I'm going to have to show tremendous restraint to avoid sending pics of poorly drawn boobs (or pics of real boobs) in the middle of the night.

Seeing how far the 3DS has come in such a small amount of time really makes me smile. Nintendo is doing it right!