By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official GamrConnect 3DS Community Thread

MontanaHatchet said:

What is a general guideline for the length of the 3DS's battery when fully charged? I've always heard about 3-5 hours on max settings, but what do some VGCers get on theirs?

I don't have anything turned down or off and I can usually about 4+ hours at the very least.  It seems like Netflix eats the battery up pretty good (probably only get around 3+ watching Netflix/playing WiFi game) but when playing offline game with max brightness you can at the very least get 4-5 hours playtime in.  

Around the Network

I've had a couple people add me but I still have over 40-50+ that probably haven't read the thread recently to know to add the new people. I might wait another week and I'll post the link of this thread on their wall if they still haven't added me.

get this sticky

Xxain said:
get this sticky

It was then they took it off.  Not sure why though...

cyberninja45 said:
Anyone else having trouble with online matches in mariokart 7?

I see you racing online MK7 all the time.  I swear I am going to join up a lot soon.  I am still finishing up the single player races to unlock everything.  I tend to not like to jump online at first in some games if there are certain things to unlock for single player.  It also helps me get the tracks down better if I go for 3 stars in all the cups.  I'll probably just settle for 1 or 2 stars in certain cups before jumping online.  Give me another week or so and you will see me playing it online more.

Around the Network

Im here again so any new 3DS owner can add me, my name is MANUELF and my code is 1805-2220-5158

sethnintendo said:
Xxain said:
get this sticky

It was then they took it off.  Not sure why though...

Well I'll sticky it again and if one of the staff would like to explain their reasoning this time they'll know it's me. There's no reason why this shouldn't be a sticky.

sethnintendo said:
cyberninja45 said:
Anyone else having trouble with online matches in mariokart 7?

I see you racing online MK7 all the time.  I swear I am going to join up a lot soon.  I am still finishing up the single player races to unlock everything.  I tend to not like to jump online at first in some games if there are certain things to unlock for single player.  It also helps me get the tracks down better if I go for 3 stars in all the cups.  I'll probably just settle for 1 or 2 stars in certain cups before jumping online.  Give me another week or so and you will see me playing it online more.

yeah i hardly see anyone from vgc online maybe we can get more matches linked up soon and use the mk7 vgc community too. There are only like 4 players

My 3ds friendcode: 5413-0232-9676 (G-cyber)

For some reason I can't play any online matches in MK7. I tried joining a match with a vgc member who was online and I couldn't. Then I tried to play a normal online match and couldn't find any matches. I tried like 6 times sporadically through out the day. I can go on the internet fine and I tried with Street fighter 4 3d and it worked fine. I don't know what's up

pokeclaudel said:
For some reason I can't play any online matches in MK7. I tried joining a match with a vgc member who was online and I couldn't. Then I tried to play a normal online match and couldn't find any matches. I tried like 6 times sporadically through out the day. I can go on the internet fine and I tried with Street fighter 4 3d and it worked fine. I don't know what's up

Perhaps too many people trying to play MK7 online at the same time?  I have no clue but that would be my best guess.  I am sure they will have all the kinks out soon (within a week or so), or there is a possibility is gets worse when more and more people get the 3DS/MK7 during the holidays.  I haven't tried to play MK7 online but I will by next week.