Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official GamrConnect 3DS Community Thread

Just bought Mario Kart 7, Dragon Quest V and pre-ordered Metal Gear. I'll have to wait next month to buy Resident Evil :(

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069

Around the Network

just beat : super mario 3d land, for me the best mario game ever.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Cheebee said:

Yeah, you just go to the first card thingie on your friend list, the one with the smiley face one it, then go to settings, and choose 'delete friend card'.

Thanks!

Paul said:
RE is awesome so far, can't wait to play raid mode with some of you guys. Add me if you'll be playing raid mode.

I've liked this RE a lot more than RE 5, and by the way i've  just added you to my friend list, hope to play some raid mode soon!!

WiiU/Wii/3DS/DS/Xbox360/PS3/PSP Owner 
3DS FC: 1032-1246-9162  (Nacho)
Nintendo Network ID: Zap786
If you add me, please let me know to add you back

ZaP~ said:
Cheebee said:

Yeah, you just go to the first card thingie on your friend list, the one with the smiley face one it, then go to settings, and choose 'delete friend card'.

Thanks!

Paul said:
RE is awesome so far, can't wait to play raid mode with some of you guys. Add me if you'll be playing raid mode.

I've liked this RE a lot more than RE 5, and by the way i've  just added you to my friend list, hope to play some raid mode soon!!

Cool, added you back, I'll be playing raid mode tonight online at around 8 PM EST if anyone wants to join me. I'm at level 14 right now.

I've added ya all!

Around the Network

my copy of "tales of the abyss" will arrive on tuesday from amazon. cant wait :)

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

So I have decided to peek in for a bit and see how you cats are doing. Mostly because RE: Revelations is amazing! Add me for some Raid mode action if you like. I have been going down the list since I am still there, More when I am not about to go to bed maybe.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

hi guys please keep adding me.

3480-3117-6001 name Sasso

Switch!!!

I thought I had finished RE with one hell of a boss fight and I would have been happy right then and there--but the game just keeps on giving. No idea how many chapters this game has. Thought it had ten. This could have easily been a console game and nobody would have felt short changed. Capcom has just made up for never giving Wii gamers a proper Resident Evil. Amazing game, for me!

mZuzek loves Starfox Adventures

beat RE: Relations yesterday...that last boss was a BITCH!!! I shot about 12-15 magnum rounds during the process of the fight and he took them all!!!

you know what was very interesting about RE: Rev was that when it came to that finger scanning part it actually scanned you finger!!! I tried using my thumb and pinky and it said error

will be picking up Tales of the Abyss Tomorrow!!!