By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official GamrConnect 3DS Community Thread

So I have decided to peek in for a bit and see how you cats are doing. Mostly because RE: Revelations is amazing! Add me for some Raid mode action if you like. I have been going down the list since I am still there, More when I am not about to go to bed maybe.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

Around the Network

hi guys please keep adding me.

3480-3117-6001 name Sasso

Switch!!!

I thought I had finished RE with one hell of a boss fight and I would have been happy right then and there--but the game just keeps on giving. No idea how many chapters this game has. Thought it had ten. This could have easily been a console game and nobody would have felt short changed. Capcom has just made up for never giving Wii gamers a proper Resident Evil. Amazing game, for me!

beat RE: Relations yesterday...that last boss was a BITCH!!! I shot about 12-15 magnum rounds during the process of the fight and he took them all!!!

you know what was very interesting about RE: Rev was that when it came to that finger scanning part it actually scanned you finger!!! I tried using my thumb and pinky and it said error

will be picking up Tales of the Abyss Tomorrow!!!

So some of you saw my SwapNote... but I finally got my 3DS back! Somehow the 3DS was packed with my brother's stuff when he went back to college earlier last month. The college is 8 hours away, so I really couldn't drive down and pick it up (although there were times when I seriously thought about it ). But he came by this week and dropped it off. Huzzah!

But seriously, over 200 new SwapNotes. Take it easy guys.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:

I am sure amp316 is very happy that the 3DS got this game while the Wii did not.

What you said is kinda like: "There is this girl I always wanted to sleep with, but she never let me. Four years later a friend of mine has slept with her, so everything is good now."

I just think of it as a $290 Wii game.

RolStoppable said:
d21lewis said:
I thought I had finished RE with one hell of a boss fight and I would have been happy right then and there--but the game just keeps on giving. No idea how many chapters this game has. Thought it had ten. This could have easily been a console game and nobody would have felt short changed. Capcom has just made up for never giving Wii gamers a proper Resident Evil. Amazing game, for me!

I am sure amp316 is very happy that the 3DS got this game while the Wii did not.

What you said is kinda like: "There is this girl I always wanted to sleep with, but she never let me. Four years later a friend of mine has slept with her, so everything is good now."

Well, maybe not Wii gamers.  Nintendo gamers, I guess.  Really, all that matters is that SOMEBODY slept with her!  She didn't get away scott free!!

Finally got Mario Kart 7! I hope to see you guys online soon :)

Quick question, on Mario Kart Wii there is a mini turbo when you shake the remote, does the same happen here? Or was it just my imagination? I didn't find anything in the "manual".

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069

The Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater 3D demo has arrived. Anyone try it out yet?

Smeags said:
The Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater 3D demo has arrived. Anyone try it out yet?

You have no idea how much I've been looking forward to that demo!  I was just on the eShop a few hours ago looking for it.  Gonna DL it, now.