By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official GamrConnect 3DS Community Thread

Cheebee said:
There's a few people who I added, like, ages ago, but still haven't added me to their 3DS lists. I'm thinking about deleting them. D:
Bytheby, is there a limit to how many friends you can register?

Yeah.  There were some VGChartz big guns Naznatips and Pullus that I've added and they haven't bothered to add me.  I wish everybody would add everybody, if only for Swapnote purposes.  When I reply, the message only goes out to around25 people or so.  I haven't heard of a limit so add all you want.  I'm at 79 friends and counting.  Anyway, PM or wall post the ones that haven't added you.  Make sure they have your correct code, too.  If that doesn't work, do like me and delete them.

Just added NintendoPie and Forest-Spirit.  I hope they add me!

*edit* the post above me says 100 is the limit so I guess that's that.

Around the Network

I also have that issue, like 20 people from VGChartz i've added haven't added me back to their friend list, is there a way to delete them??

@d21lewis I agree swapnote between everyone and not only a small amount would be epic!!

Mario Kart 7 @8pm GMT? next time i'll be there, i'm GMT-4, so that's 4pm or 12pm?? i always have this confusion with timezones

WiiU/Wii/3DS/DS/Xbox360/PS3/PSP Owner 
3DS FC: 1032-1246-9162  (Nacho)
Nintendo Network ID: Zap786
If you add me, please let me know to add you back

ZaP~ said:
I also have that issue, like 20 people from VGChartz i've added haven't added me back to their friend list, is there a way to delete them??

Yeah, you just go to the first card thingie on your friend list, the one with the smiley face one it, then go to settings, and choose 'delete friend card'.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

RE is awesome so far, can't wait to play raid mode with some of you guys. Add me if you'll be playing raid mode.

Just bought Mario Kart 7, Dragon Quest V and pre-ordered Metal Gear. I'll have to wait next month to buy Resident Evil :(

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069

Around the Network

just beat : super mario 3d land, for me the best mario game ever.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Cheebee said:

Yeah, you just go to the first card thingie on your friend list, the one with the smiley face one it, then go to settings, and choose 'delete friend card'.

Thanks!

Paul said:
RE is awesome so far, can't wait to play raid mode with some of you guys. Add me if you'll be playing raid mode.

I've liked this RE a lot more than RE 5, and by the way i've  just added you to my friend list, hope to play some raid mode soon!!

WiiU/Wii/3DS/DS/Xbox360/PS3/PSP Owner 
3DS FC: 1032-1246-9162  (Nacho)
Nintendo Network ID: Zap786
If you add me, please let me know to add you back

ZaP~ said:
Cheebee said:

Thanks!

Paul said:

I've liked this RE a lot more than RE 5, and by the way i've  just added you to my friend list, hope to play some raid mode soon!!

Cool, added you back, I'll be playing raid mode tonight online at around 8 PM EST if anyone wants to join me. I'm at level 14 right now.

I've added ya all!

my copy of "tales of the abyss" will arrive on tuesday from amazon. cant wait :)

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1