By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Killzone 3 vs Crysis 2 vs Crysis 1: Water Effects And Character Comparison

Images are bigger

Source

Around the Network

Both look damn sexy.  I'm motivated to finish KZ3 tonight because of that pic of the water!  How about posting some videos of that water in motion.  Screenshots do nothing.  Heck, Halo 3's water probably looks as good if you posted a screenshot.

From there pictures.

Water: Crisis 1 won
Character: Killzone 3 won

So are these the pc versions of crysis? Im very amazed on how well killzone 3 holds up.

There' some amazing water images in Killzone 3 by the Corinth River, i stopped and watched it for a good few minutes, amazed at how well it flows and moves.

Atari 2600, Sega Mega Drive, Game Boy, Game Boy Advanced, N64, Playstation, Xbox, PSP Phat, PSP 3000, and PS3 60gb (upgraded to 320gb), NDS

Linux Ubuntu user

Favourite game: Killzone 3

Around the Network

This thread just makes me wish that somebody would make an HD Wave Race (or Splashdown or something) with amazing water based graphics.  I'd buy two copies.

The waves look great but you can swim in the water in crysis

Characters - Killzone 3 wins easily.

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

i love the water in killzone, they did a really good job depicting icy waters

all three look great, though what is up with killzone 3 and turning the helgast from space nazi-esque to just plain space nazis ruled by a council of various space hitlers and malcolm macdowel

I HAVE A DOUBLE DRAGON CAB IN MY KITCHEN!!!!!!

NOW A PUNISHER CAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cut-scenes mean almost nothing to me so Crisis 2 wins.