By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Xenoblade Chronicles/Monado (Wii) coming to Europe

menx64 said:

Lucky europe, hoping we get the american confirmation soon... Xenoblade, The last story and Zelda in the same year? *Faints* Best year wii line-up ever... 

I'm sure a North American announcement is coming but if worse comes to worse you can always just import. This thread got me thinking about Another Code R. I think I'm going to pick it up. In regards to TLS, it'll probably come over but I'm not too hopeful it will be this year.

Proudest Platinums:
1. Gran Turismo 5
2. Persona 4 Arena
3. Wipeout HD
4. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
5. Super Street Fighter 4

Around the Network
menx64 said:

Lucky europe, hoping we get the american confirmation soon... Xenoblade, The last story and Zelda in the same year? *Faints* Best year wii line-up ever... 

Isn't it amazing how it goes from the worst year for the Wii, a dead console and a sequel needs releasing, to the best lineup for it EVER!!!!

Strange how that works. Expect MUCH more from E3, especially concerning this (if not out), TLS etc. Awesome

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

postofficebuddy said:
menx64 said:

I'm sure a North American announcement is coming but if worse comes to worse you can always just import. This thread got me thinking about Another Code R. I think I'm going to pick it up. In regards to TLS, it'll probably come over but I'm not too hopeful it will be this year.

yes, I am almost sure that the announcement is coming, but yes, if it doesnt I am going to import it anyways... I was really stunned with the game the first time I saw it, so yes, getting it day 1... US or EU...

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

hell motherfukin yes, with that said I am an american gamer so hopefully they will bring it here. Oh and dual audio is like a dream come true =) and something more japanese rpgs should try.

Conegamer said:
menx64 said:

Isn't it amazing how it goes from the worst year for the Wii, a dead console and a sequel needs releasing, to the best lineup for it EVER!!!!

Strange how that works. Expect MUCH more from E3, especially concerning this (if not out), TLS etc. Awesome

Well, I am a RPG lover, so yes it will make it for me. Last year was great, DK, mario galaxy, NMH2, GE, kirby, MHtri... But zelda, last story, xenoblade, maybe pikmin, earth seeker... Sounds like a terrific year for the wii and yes as you said, this E3 will be awesome... Cant wait!...

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

Around the Network

'Hell, it's about time'

This news has made my day. I'm literally minuets away from getting the last few achievements on Final Fantasy XIII and let me tell you, after playing that game and recently Lost Odyssey as well, I am more than ready for a console JRPG with a battle system that isn't totally broken or boring as hell. Day 1 purchase, needless to say. Your halfway there Nintendo, now just give us The Last Story.

How technical is your game?

Mr Khan said:

European announcement first makes my highly doubtful, but i wasn't looking forward to Xenoblade anyway.

Last Story, on the other hand...

Be glad they're localizing SOMTHING.

menx64 said:

So THIS is better than last year, or 2007? I'l agree with you after E3.

menx64 said:
Conegamer said:
menx64 said:

Well, I am a RPG lover, so yes it will make it for me. Last year was great, DK, mario galaxy, NMH2, GE, kirby, MHtri... But zelda, last story, xenoblade, maybe pikmin, earth seeker... Sounds like a terrific year for the wii and yes as you said, this E3 will be awesome... Cant wait!...

Oh yeah I agree. But the hate stories and Wii2 rumours certainly seemed to have disappeared, at leas for now

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.