By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Naughty Dog has added DESTRUCTION to their engine (Uncharted 3)

It's only gonna be in very limited amount of places.

And what's perhaps even worse, I don't think it's going to be dynamic destruction (in that every time you blow up something it fractures differently).

So basically this has been done in many games, especially shooters.

Around the Network
Slimebeast said:

And what's perhaps even worse, I don't think it's going to be dynamic destruction (in that every time you blow up something it fractures differently).

yes but look at it.

its beautiful.

thats why uncharted 2 got such good ratings. the graphics hypnotized the critics :P

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

zgamer5 said:
Slimebeast said:

yes but look at it.

its beautiful.

thats why uncharted 2 got such good ratings. the graphics hypnotized the critics :P

Yes it's very beautiful! But that just makes me want more!

I dont like when the game directs me and all of a sudden gives me an RPG and a screen icon and orders me to blow something specific up. I wanna be able to walk around a town and blow everything up.

You know, Im so looking forwards to Battlefield 3 because it has more destruction than (almost) any other game.

Slimebeast said:
zgamer5 said:
Slimebeast said:

yes but look at it.

its beautiful.

Yes it's very beautiful! But that just makes me want more!

I dont like when the game directs me and all of a sudden gives me an RPG and a screen icon and orders me to blow something specific up. I wanna be able to walk around a town and blow everything up.

You know, Im so looking forwards to Battlefield 3 because it has more destruction than (almost) any other game.

you should play mercenaries 2. you can destroy whole buildings. but it looks like shit.

well ign gave it an 8 :P

i love uncharted i believe they show other game industries about it should be about

awesome graphics and great story with better characters

Around the Network
Slimebeast said:

now imagine if its on Skyrim!

PullusPardus said:
Slimebeast said:

ugh stop it. its really getting lame.

zgamer5 said:
PullusPardus said:
Slimebeast said:

ugh stop it. its really getting lame.

What? Nothing about Elder Scrolls ever gets lame.

Slimebeast said:

Wrong.

It IS dynamic destruction.

9087 said:
Slimebeast said:

Wrong.

It IS dynamic destruction.

Well that's cool. I don't think the destruction in Crysis 2 is dynamic.