By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - How do i delete my profile

Around the Network

^Or spamming. Spamming works too 

Sig thanks to Saber! :D 

Don't ask for a permaban, your thread will be deleted. It's nice to have your opinion heard and a lot of people feel the same way as you do. just take a break for a while.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

You can't, you're chained to VGChartz for all eternity!

Above: still the best game of the year.

For the people that want there profile deleted, just click the link below. Your welcome.

www.profiledelete.com

Around the Network

Sorry guys, VGchartz has been good with me in the past and i did not want open up can of worms.

Normally i would have simply deleted my profile and posted my reasons for doing so in the comments section if the option had been available to me. 

However, by law i do have the right to demand that i can delete my profile and that all information in my account is deleted from the VGChartz servers.

Could i ask why this option is currently not available to me and if there are any plans to allow this in the future? 

Mods, i would be more than happy to take this discussion offline if you can offer some other means of communication. 

Member of the Pikmin Fan Club

axumblade said:

There is no way to delete your profile. The closest option we have is a permaban, which still leave your wall page but deletes all of your posts from the forum. If you're interested, I can permaban you.

Not saying I want to permaban you or anybody for that matter but it's always an option for you to consider. If you ever wanted to rejoin the site, you could easily just email the mods and we'd unban you.

hey axumblade

can you permaband me please?

ive been wanting to delete this profile and start a new account for a long time so i think im going to do it now

thanks

sparkit34 said:

Sorry guys, VGchartz has been good with me in the past and i did not want open up can of worms.

Normally i would have simply deleted my profile and posted my reasons for doing so in the comments section if the option had been available to me. 

However, by law i do have the right to demand that i can delete my profile and that all information in my account is deleted from the VGChartz servers.

Could i ask why this option is currently not available to me and if there are any plans to allow this in the future? 

Mods, i would be more than happy to take this discussion offline if you can offer some other means of communication. 

You have the ability to remove all information from your account. You just can't delete the account.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

People can be banned from NeoGAF for quoting VGC numbers: why cannot VGC users be banned too for quoting NeoGAF numbers?    This is unfair!  Oh, wait, if VGC numbers will be furtherly crippled, parity will be quickly restored, neogaffers too won't be able anymore to be banned this way.   

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

axumblade said:

[...]

To be honest, the only person I think you could probably talk to about this would be ioi....Us mods don't have any way to delete accounts and I'm not even sure if ioi has the site set up in a way that would delete the accounts. He's just the only one I could see having the ability to do anything.

A "Charm of UNMAKING"? This even exceeds Merlin's powers!   

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!