By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Proof I was not lying

Weirdest part for me is that it is a picture of a cellphone that is showing the picture in question. Most digital cameras use mini-usb which is also what razor's use to pull photos off. It doesn't really change anything but why on earth wouldn't you just pull off the original photo.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

Around the Network

Leo i don't know what you said back in August that warrants this incredibly late reply... but a picture of a few Wii in a shop, particularly back then, is not remarkable at all.

I went out shopping Monday and saw 2 Wiis on a GAME store in Sheffield, UK. I could have taken a photo of them too and claimed "OMG Wii isn't selling out".... but that wouldn't give the rest of the story, which was that it was the only store of a dozen i went in that had any at all, and that 2 women were considering buying both while i was in the store [despite the £250 price with 3 crap games bundled].

Well there are still plenty of Wiis here ... but then there are still plenty of everithing here . Man Its so bad to live in a country where only things that are selling are PCs and rewritable DVDs :(

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Dude guys shut up. There are at least a billion Wiis at the Best Buy down the street. I'll take a picture tomorrow and show you in 4 months. I'd take the picture right now, but my neighbor Kirby's banging on my door and telling me we gotta go get crunk and beat Guitar Hero on Hard right now.

Yeah, we live in Dream Land bitches. We're hard.

Favorite Companies: Nintendo, Blizzard, Valve.
Recent New Favorites: Grasshopper, Atlus. (R.I.P. Clover.)
Heroes/Homies: Shigeru Miyamoto, Gunpei Yokoi, Will Wright, Eric Chahi, Suda51, Brian Eno, David Bowie.
Haiku Group: Haiku Hell.
Nemeses: Snesboy, fkusumot. 
GameDaily Article that Interviewed Me: Console Defense Forces.

I was in that same store back then. As I recall, those were CHINTENDO Vii Boxes! The actual Vii, and the Wii were sold out. Sorry leo-j. The truth must be told. That photo is a fraud. Face it, no Nintendo Wii has ever been seen in a store by anyone, anywhere, ever! I thought I saw one once, but it was actually the Loch Ness Monster ("Nessie", if you will). The strange thing is, I OWN A Wii. I don't even know how I got it.

Around the Network

AND THE WINNER.....

FOR ANGRIEST GUY ON THE INTERNET 2007 GOES TOO.................

(Wait for it)

LEO-J!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We'd like to thank all our contestants...
(There were a lot this year)

Predictions For Last Full Week of Sales in 2010)

WII - 80.35 Million

360 - 43.88 Million

PS3 - 41.40 Million

More terrible predictions coming Jan. 2011!!!

Well guys I just came back from best buy..

Oh my lord do I have a suprise for you.

mM

I think you need to get a life

PDF said:
At a Wal-mart this morning I dint see any 360, Ps3, or Wii in stock but there were 2 game cubes and a ps2. I also saw a parent complaining about not having wii and then they bought Mario Galaxy anyway.

I wouldnt want to be that kid on christmas. "Heres a game that you cant play Merry christmas."

LIAR!!!  i need visual proof this scenario actually took place...

but on topic i cant blame leo j for trying to prove he isnt a liar even if what hes concerned people thought he was lying about is even relevant and noone remembers thinking he was a liar in the 1st place... wait maybe i can blame him... this is a tough one

leo-j said:
Well guys I just came back from best buy..

Oh my lord do I have a suprise for you.

Let me guess:

no ps3

200 xbox360

and 1000 wii's

( you photoshopped a picture with switching the boxes)