By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Proof I was not lying

Well it all depends on were you live. If you live around me therw are people lied up every weekend before the store opens to get a Wii for there kids. So yeah it all depends on were you live and if they love the Wii around there. Also I wonder how long they stayed on the shelf for???

Around the Network
leo-j said:
Well guys I just came back from best buy..

Oh my lord do I have a suprise for you.

The surprise will come at the end of April, when this is no longer relevant.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

BenKenobi88 said:
leo-j said:
Well guys I just came back from best buy..

Oh my lord do I have a suprise for you.

The surprise will come at the end of April, when this is no longer relevant.

lmao!

Gnizmo said:
Weirdest part for me is that it is a picture of a cellphone that is showing the picture in question. Most digital cameras use mini-usb which is also what razor's use to pull photos off. It doesn't really change anything but why on earth wouldn't you just pull off the original photo.

in his defense, I have a Razr and have tried to put photos on to my laptop straight from my phone and it didn't work. ( I have a Sony Vaio) I have the mini-usb and everything, downloaded the driver (which was a pain to find) and it still didn't work.

The "easiet" way to get a better quality photo is to send the photo to your email then save it on your CPU.

And for what it is worth, my nearby EB had two wii's in stock.   =)

Around the Network
pntsurf1 said:
I think you need to get a life

I think most you ppl need to get a life.

Please dont get your panties tied up in a bunch just cause Leo showed us a store had 13 Wii's.

What does that matter to you pntsurf1?

Just play your video games and continue to lead your(hopefully) productive life.

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

leo-j said:
@ND

Becuase they called me a liar.

First, welcome to the internet. Someone will always think you're a liar. Learn to let it go.

Second, August was 4 months ago. Why would you wait 4 months to refute your detractors?

Third, the pictures really don't prove anything. It's easy to manipulate time and date stamps, and even easier to find an image of almost anything and claim it as your own. The people who want to believe you a liar still can, and no one else remembers or cares.

leo-j said:

I cant put pics?

Remeber when you guys said I was lying about there beeing wii's in stock at best buy, well there's your proof.

FAKE

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

This is very lame....Leo, you just never seem to grasp what it is that makes most people who read your posts think "this kid has some issues". Do you honestly think that showing this picture means anything 4 months after the initial arguement was held? Furthermore, do you really think that anyone will give a damn if you show a picture where Wii's are over-abundant in a best buy store, which we know is supposed to recieve another shipment? Because, if you really do think so, you should really stop visiting this site, let alone posting here.

But, of course, you're very much welcome to keep entertaining us with your antics.

Deep into the darkness pearing

Long i stood there

Wondering

Fearing

Doubting. 

who cares?

the last four days i've spoken 6 people who have bought a wii or are trying to buy a Wii outside their country;
3 guys from the UK who've bought a total of six wii's in the netherlands and germany 'cause they couldn't find one at home and two girls and one dutch guy who bought their wii's on the airfield of Amsterdam and in Norway..

the wii is too hot to handle in north-west Europe..

''Hadouken!''