By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Proof I was not lying

The most important part of this thread is this:

If you can't find a Wii, get yourself a Sony fanboy. Suddenly Wiis will start to spawn like a plague.

Around the Network

i'm not kidding
i've been flying with people from a great part of europe and when they talk about christmas presents, they talk about the wii
it's not easy to get one in north-west europe
even many electronic stores on airfields are out of wii's

''Hadouken!''

Well I actually did say he lied about the Wii being in stock in Miami Best Buy. I didn't say this because I didn't know either. I have freinds in Hollywood FL who were lookign for a Wii and not able to find one. I even told them what Leo-J said about the Miami Best Buy and they went down and there were none there. They went to several Best Buys in the Miami area and none had them.
(They got tehirs when they visited Lousiana which apparantely has had them in stock for a while during the summer)

It turns out that Leo J did not lie but that the stock did sell out even then. there only 16 Wiis there at the time Leo J said stacks of Wiis. Well I guess technically stacks but it is just a matter of timing that he saw them.

Ajax said:
i'm not kidding
i've been flying with people from a great part of europe and when they talk about christmas presents, they talk about the wii
Seems Nintendo Europe still isn't able to evenly spread their stuff around. This morning, I saw about 300-350 Wiis in three stores here in Basel, Switzerland...

Pure gold, this thread should be a Sticky:

"How to embarrased yourself forever with one single post"

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."
Around the Network

0_o..

why are those 300 not in the UK?..

''Hadouken!''

drkohler said:
Ajax said:
i'm not kidding
Seems Nintendo Europe still isn't able to evenly spread their stuff around. This morning, I saw about 300-350 Wiis in three stores here in Basel, Switzerland...

lawl 300. I don't think even the freaking Nintendo World store in NYC got 300 Wiis for its big releases.  I find that highly unlikely.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Hahaha Leo man you are priceless. August? Crikey. That is having little effect on how things are playing out.

leo-j said:
Well guys I just came back from best buy..

Oh my lord do I have a suprise for you.

Like this?

To Each Man, Responsibility
weezy said:
pntsurf1 said:
I think you need to get a life

I think most you ppl need to get a life.

Please dont get your panties tied up in a bunch just cause Leo showed us a store had 13 Wii's.

What does that matter to you pntsurf1?

Just play your video games and continue to lead your(hopefully) productive life.

How can you not find this disturbing. Here is a 15 year old child that obviously spends all day on vggamechartz blogging about issues he discussed on the website 4 months ago. He should be out developing friendships and relationships in real life with people his own age. Not racing around looking to see how many consoles are in stock at random suburban box stores.

And Its not a habit of mine to wear panties