By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Two more HD TRILOGY titles upcoming on PS3 this month

I need cash for Sly and Gow collections :(

But my biggest dream would be xenosaga collection

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Around the Network
V-r0cK said:
Skeeuk said:

the collections im hoping for are

• devil may cry 1/2/3
  • final fantasy X/X2
  • mgs 2/3
  • kingdom hearts 1/2
  • mortal kombat collection *rumoured
What collections do you think relalistically may be released?

I think for the MGS Collection they should port over the GC version, MGS Twin Snake, with it to have a more complete MGS1-3 collection.

Kingdom Hearts should have KH1, KH Re:Chain of Memories (which is like KH 1.5), and KH2.  As well they should be the Final Mix version that had never been released outside of Japan.

Aside from a MGS, FF, DMC, KH collection, I would love to see an Onimusha collection.  Tho would having all 4 Onimusha games be too much to ask in one collection? lol

There is no such thing as to much I to wont all these and Xenosaga HD Collection, LEVEL 5 HD Collection Dark Cloud, Dark Chronicle and Rogue Galaxy on one disk and meany more.    

and if Final Fantasy gets HD remakes of PS2 titles it would be more logical to have FFX,FFX-2 and FFXII on 1 disc.

Japanese Pop Culture Otaku

splinter cell collection is a first day buy.

Wow, I never went from EXCITED!!! At the title to "meh"  in the thread as fast is I did now.

hikaruchan said:
V-r0cK said:

I think for the MGS Collection they should port over the GC version, MGS Twin Snake, with it to have a more complete MGS1-3 collection.

Kingdom Hearts should have KH1, KH Re:Chain of Memories (which is like KH 1.5), and KH2.  As well they should be the Final Mix version that had never been released outside of Japan.

Aside from a MGS, FF, DMC, KH collection, I would love to see an Onimusha collection.  Tho would having all 4 Onimusha games be too much to ask in one collection? lol

There is no such thing as to much I to wont all these and Xenosaga HD Collection, LEVEL 5 HD Collection Dark Cloud, Dark Chronicle and Rogue Galaxy on one disk and meany more.  

and if Final Fantasy gets HD remakes of PS2 titles it would be more logical to have FFX,FFX-2 and FFXII on 1 disc.

If adding FFXII then might as well add FFVII:Dirge of Cerberus lol.

Seeing as how milking-money is the new thing this gen, and that the GoW HD collection was only 2 games on 1 disc, publishers could get a stupid idea and split the collection into 2 separate disc/package.  So Onimusha series being 4 games (excluding Warriors Blade), could have 2 separete HD collections of Onimusha 1&2 and then Onimusha 3&Dawn of Dreams.  And seeing how thats owned by Capcom i wouldnt be surprised if they did that.

Around the Network

Kojima, get to work on MGS, MGS2 and MGS3... Please.

Square Enix, get to work on Final Fantasy VII... Please. Followed by seperate releases of VIII and IX.

Sony, buy Crash Bandicoot. Now.

Carl2291 said:

Square Enix, get to work on Final Fantasy VII... Please. Followed by seperate releases of VIII and IX.

You will have to give Kojima a couple of weeks.

Agreed with the other points especially IX and Crash

Bet with Conegamer and Doobie_wop 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

The Splinter Cell Collection got delayed >I

Jak & Daxter, MGS and GTA Collections would be nice.

Carl2291 said:

...and Spyro too!

@thegodofwar  all the way to JUNE, either it needed more work or they were afraid that they were going to get served by Tomb Raider