By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Two more HD TRILOGY titles upcoming on PS3 this month

I'm hoping for a GTA collection.

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
jonager said:

are these one comming to xbox or it's just ps3?

For now, just PS3. You can get most of them on the 360 for the same type of features (achievements/720p/upscaled 720p from original Xbox), such as Tomb Raider Legend, & the Splinter Cell games.

you can only buy them seperatly on x360 though cant you? doesnt seem like an hddvd would be able to all of it

gimme a GTA collection and R&C collection and i would be happy.  

Would love to see the Xenosaga trilogy.

Realistic? No

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."  --Hermann Goering, leading Nazi party member, at the Nuremberg War Crime Trials 

Conservatives:  Pushing for a small enough government to be a guest in your living room, or even better - your uterus.

R & C 

Around the Network
tendoronie67 said:

R & C 

this and J & D

Splinter Cell? Did those games sell very well on PS2? Given the SC offerings on PS3 did pretty low numbers and Ubi gave PS3 the big finger for SC: Conviction I'da thought a SC trilogy was not such a great idea for HD trilogy release.

I bet Jak 1-3 trilogy would sell pretty well. I know I'd buy. Never played any Tomb Raider on PS2, only on PS1, so I might give this a look.

Legacy of Kain Quadrilogy: Blood Omen, Soul Reaver (PS1 titles), Sould Reaver 2 and Defiance (HD upgrade treatment). If they can fit it on one Blu-ray through in Blood Omen 2.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

I want a Crash Bandicoot Trilogy even if it was a PS1 game :(

i really like the classics hd title =)

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

Skeeuk said:

the collections im hoping for are

• devil may cry 1/2/3
  • final fantasy X/X2
  • mgs 2/3
  • kingdom hearts 1/2
  • mortal kombat collection *rumoured
What collections do you think relalistically may be released?

I think for the MGS Collection they should port over the GC version, MGS Twin Snake, with it to have a more complete MGS1-3 collection.

Kingdom Hearts should have KH1, KH Re:Chain of Memories (which is like KH 1.5), and KH2.  As well they should be the Final Mix version that had never been released outside of Japan.

Aside from a MGS, FF, DMC, KH collection, I would love to see an Onimusha collection.  Tho would having all 4 Onimusha games be too much to ask in one collection? lol