By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Two more HD TRILOGY titles upcoming on PS3 this month

I might get the tomb raider collection i really liked legend never played anniversary which i think is a remake of TR1. I will get get the splinter cell since i never played them

Around the Network

I only played both God of War, team ICO games and Jak & Daxter games and Beyond Good & Evil recently. I did buy the Sly collection which was great.

I was interested in the Prince of Persia collection, but from what I've heard Ubisoft did a bad job with it, so I'll think twice about the Splinter Cell one.

I am interested in the Tomb Raider one though, as well as in remastered versions of Devil May Cry 1, Okami, Resident Evil 4, Metal Gear Solid 1/2/3 and possibly Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts if any of those ever came.

I'm not so sure the PS2 Square Enix games ever came to PS3, as SE is remaking their RPG's all the time and sell just as well when they're remade one at a time and released at full price.

i'm still wishing for Resident Evil ( Bio Hazard ) HD remake collection from gamecube ver. Zero to 4... even though that seems impossible...

Ssenkahdavic said:

I highly doubt any of the ones I want will come out, but they are not impossible:

Suikoden Collection

Shadow Hearts Collection

Persona Collection

Digital Devil Saga Collection

Atelier Iris Collection

I could almost see Atlus and NIS doing this.  This would be a very low risk project that does not require massive resources and could yield a nice profit (however small) much like a good deal of their current projects.

THISx1000000000

now add in Kingdom Hearts, Xenosaga, and .Hack//G.U. and I'd be one happy camper!!!

Im realllllly wishing for FFIX to go hd... that would make me very happy. 

Bet with Conegamer and Doobie_wop 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

Around the Network

Kingdom Hearts would be delightful.

pezus said:

Now all we need is a GTA, R&C and Jak collections.

I am looking foward to GT, GTA and call of duty collection (3,4,5) coming to PS3!

zuvuyeay said:

Yay for HD collections,good value

i've never played splinter cell,what are they stealth TPS or what

i'm getting TR and will try Sly sometime

oh yeah do we get the DLC for underworld then,cool

its basically £8:33 per game on the disc, and remastered in HD at60fps

its really good value

Ive never tried the splinter cell either, ill decide after i see some gameplay

Tomb Raider for me, never cared for Splinter Cell and im actually glad the ICO collection got delayed. There was too much coming out this month, hopefully it comes next month and i'll get it instead of Motorstorm (which got delayed)

are these one comming to xbox or it's just ps3?