By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I dont like uncharted.

FattyDingDong said:

The aiming needs to be improved.

I agree with this, the rest however is really good. (Besides the lack of replay value of Drake's Fortune)

Like Tomb Raider just.... better.

Around the Network
chris.m95 said:
ocean-1984 said:
chris.m95 said:

... I dont like the gameplay i think it focuses too much on graphics which to be fair arent that good...

Gameplay focused on graphics?

Uncharted graphics not good?

LOL i just see this game as way too much of an overrated series i will excuse your english by the way

Did you play both games?

Doobie_wop said:

Starcraft 2 is horrible and I don't like it. I don't like RTS games, I'm also not a PC gamer and I'm usually not that quick on my feet when it comes to games involving competition and strategy, but I don't like it. I didn't play it though, but I did watch  a friend play it at a net cafe and I jiggled with it a bit and all I can is that the graphics aren't very good, the voice acting is weird, the people look funny and it controls like an RTS. I just thought that you should all know my opinion on a critically acclaimed game that I've never fully played, that also happens to fall into a genre that I don't like and maybe I can find someone who agrees with me or at least rile up a few people. We cool?

Post of the thread (maybe day/ (probably not week))

He probably thought that it was a movie and not a game so he compared it to the CGI movies on the market and hence came upto the conclusion that it doesn't have that good graphics.

Euphoria14 said:
ocean-1984 said:

This thread deserves banhammer...

Why? 

Is it bannable to give a negative opinion about a game?

This is where I think about Kyliedog's signature.

I really hope this thread does not result in a ban. It is alright for people to discuss whether or not they think something is overrated and not as good as the media portays it to be.

Do I think it is one of the greatest games of all time? Hell fucking NO!

For example, I think Final Fantasy VIII blows it out of the water. Am I wrong since reviewers do not agree?

Of course not. Their opinions don't mean shit. Only difference between me, you or them is that they get paid to give an opinion.

Getting paid doesn't make their opinion the be all end all.

Dude seriously.

He played Uncharted in his friend house... gameplay is focused on bad graphics...

This is not opinion this is trolling.

Around the Network
ocean-1984 said:
Euphoria14 said:
ocean-1984 said:

Why? 

I really hope this thread does not result in a ban. It is alright for people to discuss whether or not they think something is overrated and not as good as the media portays it to be.

For example, I think Final Fantasy VIII blows it out of the water. Am I wrong since reviewers do not agree?

Of course not. Their opinions don't mean shit. Only difference between me, you or them is that they get paid to give an opinion.

Dude seriously.

He played Uncharted in his friend house... gameplay is focused on bad graphics...

This is not opinion, this is trolling.

Sorry to hear that

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

ocean-1984 said:
Euphoria14 said:
ocean-1984 said:

Why? 

Dude seriously.

This is not opinion this is trolling.

I played 20 minutes of Atelier Rorona on a rental and realized I didn't like it. Sent it back.

Did I troll it because I didn't give it hours of my time?

I think people need to stop getting so bent out of shape about negative opinions of video games.

It is important for something to hook you very early on. If it doesn't then why force yourself to keep going in hopes that later on you find it more to your liking?

He played it a little bit. He didn't like it. End of story.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Doobie_wop said:

Starcraft 2 is horrible and I don't like it. I don't like RTS games, I'm also not a PC gamer and I'm usually not that quick on my feet when it comes to games involving competition and strategy, but I don't like it. I didn't play it though, but I did watch  a friend play it at a net cafe and I jiggled with it a bit and all I can is that the graphics aren't very good, the voice acting is weird, the people look funny and it controls like an RTS. I just thought that you should all know my opinion on a critically acclaimed game that I've never fully played, that also happens to fall into a genre that I don't like and maybe I can find someone who agrees with me or at least rile up a few people. We cool?

We super cool :D

chris.m95 said:

I really dont. I admit that i dont have the game but i have played it at my cousins and my friends house and i really disliked it. you may now be wondering why? how could you hate a game that has won so many awards? well first awards dont mean anything to me. I also have never really liked action adventure or 3rd person games. I dont like the gameplay i think it focuses too much on graphics which to be fair arent that good. overall not my type of game. is anyone else with me or am i the only one who sees it this way?

i respect your opinion, though i couldnt disagree more.

but as for the bolded thats just simply incorrect, thats a factually incorrect statement.

you can dislike the artstyle, but the graphics are technecally one of the most advance out there (1-4 most)