By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I dont like uncharted.

I really dont. I admit that i dont have the game but i have played it at my cousins and my friends house and i really disliked it. you may now be wondering why? how could you hate a game that has won so many awards? well first awards dont mean anything to me. I also have never really liked action adventure or 3rd person games. I dont like the gameplay i think it focuses too much on graphics which to be fair arent that good. overall not my type of game. is anyone else with me or am i the only one who sees it this way?

Wait... does this mean im not human?

PSN addy - mrx95

A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination. - Nelson Mandela

A radical is a man with his feet planted firmly in the air. - Franklin.D.Roosevelt

Around the Network

"Opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one"

I personally haven't fully experienced it yet, played a fair few times at friends houses, and I must say that I am impressed, although I can't tell the difference between the graphics, mainly because I don't care about things such as those as they are trivial to me most of the time, I thought that gameplay was pretty good and the cut scenes were pretty interesting, definitely one of the best adventure games on the market, I also like KZ2 and patiently waiting to get PS3 when the inevitable price drop comes :3

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

The aiming needs to be improved.

I trust no one, not even myself.

BLASPHEMY :0 Though it does have some room for improvement it I still an amazing game. It's your oppinion though and I've heard other people say they don't like it as well for some similar reasons and some because they thought it was a Tomb Raider knockoff but with no huge Lara Croft boobs.

uncharted 1 was good but uncharted 2 was ok and the online is complete garbage. im not even looking forward to the 3rd because it will be just more of the same. i feel about uncharted how people feel about call of duty a streight forward linear overhyped series....thats the "avarage opinion on cod series right?"

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
chris.m95 said:

graphics which to be fair arent that good.

I was fine with the opinion till this piece. Really is a head-scratcher.

I reallly dont see any difference with the graphics compared with other games. it is the same

Wait... does this mean im not human?

PSN addy - mrx95

A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination. - Nelson Mandela

A radical is a man with his feet planted firmly in the air. - Franklin.D.Roosevelt

Are you talking about Drake's Fortune or Among Thieves?

chris.m95 said:
CGI-Quality said:
chris.m95 said:

graphics which to be fair arent that good.

I was fine with the opinion till this piece. Really is a head-scratcher.

I reallly dont see any difference with the graphics compared with other games. it is the same

How old are you?

EDIT: Hes 15, makes sense. One of those: Its all the same isnt it? xDD

I only played the second game. I thought it was a blast but after I beat the game, I didn't feel that sense of accomplishment. I would have been disappointed if I paid 60 USD for it, but I borrowed from my friend. I still walked away from the game feeling like it wasn't worth the price. UC2 is still an excellent game though.

Starcraft 2 is horrible and I don't like it. I don't like RTS games, I'm also not a PC gamer and I'm usually not that quick on my feet when it comes to games involving competition and strategy, but I don't like it. I didn't play it though, but I did watch  a friend play it at a net cafe and I jiggled with it a bit and all I can is that the graphics aren't very good, the voice acting is weird, the people look funny and it controls like an RTS. I just thought that you should all know my opinion on a critically acclaimed game that I've never fully played, that also happens to fall into a genre that I don't like and maybe I can find someone who agrees with me or at least rile up a few people. We cool?

Bet with Conegamer and AussieGecko that the PS3 will have more exclusives in 2011 than the Wii or 360... or something.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752