By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I dont like uncharted.

Around the Network
osamanobama said:
chris.m95 said:

I really dont. I admit that i dont have the game but i have played it at my cousins and my friends house and i really disliked it. you may now be wondering why? how could you hate a game that has won so many awards? well first awards dont mean anything to me. I also have never really liked action adventure or 3rd person games. I dont like the gameplay i think it focuses too much on graphics which to be fair arent that good. overall not my type of game. is anyone else with me or am i the only one who sees it this way?

i respect your opinion, though i couldnt disagree more.

but as for the bolded thats just simply incorrect, thats a factually incorrect statement.

you can dislike the artstyle, but the graphics are technecally one of the most advance out there (1-4 most)

his statement isnt factually incorrect. he said the graphics werent good, not they werent technically advanced. he prolly meant the artstyle, but that is conveyed through the graphics. add as many particle effects and anti-aliasing as you want, if someone doesnt like the artstyle, the graphics are not good to them

Everyday I'm hustlin'.

Wii and DS owner.

ocean-1984 said:

Haha nice!

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

I didn't like the first one. It was ok. I liked the graphics, but I didn't like much more. The game ;lay pales in comparison to Gears of War. I'll probably buy the second game because it is supposed to be a lot better than the first one. I hope so. I wasn't all that impressed with the first one.

Not a too well respectable opinion. The fact that he only played it a few times at a friends reserves no right to judge the game. And if you werent impressed by the graphics then nothing will impress you at all.

But i understand that you will still hold that opinion, your not the only one. Okay is what i shall say.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
chris.m95 said:

graphics which to be fair arent that good.

I was fine with the opinion till this piece. Really is a head-scratcher.

CGI you stole my post! Haha, I was literally about to say the same thing.

OT: Your opinion is fine - to each his own - but the quality of the graphics in Uncharted 2, to me, seems less of an opinion and more of a fact. I'm not sure if I've ever heard someone say U2's graphics are anything but impressive.

Hold on, were you playing on a standard definition TV? This would be the only thing that made sense to me. When I played Uncharted 1, I first played it on a SD tv and was unimpressed by the graphics. Then I later played the same scenes on a 1080p HD tv and was blown away at the difference.

Is this thread a joke or is he serious? Saying you don't like 3rd person shooters, don't like action, don't like adventure don't like games with good graphics, then proclaiming you didn't like Uncharted? Ummm no $*%# !! lol =P Then you put the cherry on top by proclaiming the graphics "aren't really that good" .... Really? Are you playing without an HDMI hook up on a black and white 1970's TV? If that's your set up, I could understand you feeling that way. Opinions are opinions and you are entitled to yours. Luckily a vast majority of the world disagrees with your assesment of the game. Looking forward to Uncharted 3! =D 

You don't have to like it but you are missing out and your gonna miss out on drake's deception. Just quit acting like your hot shit for not liking it, like "Oh I'm too cool for this" That's what i get from your post anyways.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

the guy didnt like the game the guy didnt like the game. lord have mercy, theres are lot of popular i dont care for. Mario Kart Wii, NSMBWii, the last few pokemons, Gran Turismo(yes a Sony fan not caring for GT, amazing) not saying those are bad games just not my cup of tea

Areym said:

You don't have to like it but you are missing out and your gonna miss out on drake's deception. Just quit acting like your hot shit for not liking it, like "Oh I'm too cool for this" That's what i get from your post anyways.

^ This.