By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony releasing FREE MMO on PSN March 29!

$4.99 pr month is a pretty good monthly sub for those who really want to get into it. I'm guessing my son might want to give this a try.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Around the Network

Way to go Sony. That's how you fight jailbreak.

I been dying to try this

CGI-Quality said:

Excellent! I've been looking for this for a while now!

me too!! I've actually gave up on the game!

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Boutros said:

I don't understand...

"What are the subscription options?

Membership costs the same as the PC version. $4.99 per month. We have additional membership options available for multiple months and even a lifetime membership for $34.99."

http://www.examiner.com/console-gaming-in-national/soe-reveals-additional-psn-free-realms-details

So...is it free or not?

the game is free, but its much like home where you pay for a bit of extra stuff.

Around the Network
pariz said:

Eh?

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Ajescent said:
pariz said:

Eh?

If you jailbreak your console, you lose online capabilities, ergo, you can't download this free game which is basically an online multiplayer.

pariz said:
Ajescent said:
pariz said:

Eh?

If you jailbreak your console, you loose online capabilities, ergo, you can't download this free game which is basically an online multiplayer.

Oh right, I'm with you now, I thought you were being sarcastic.Although isn't alleged that some Jailbroken ps3s can get on psn?

Ajescent said:
pariz said:
Ajescent said:
pariz said:

Eh?

If you jailbreak your console, you loose online capabilities, ergo, you can't download this free game which is basically an online multiplayer.

Oh right, I'm with you now, I thought you were being sarcastic.Although isn't alleged that some Jailbroken ps3s can get on psn?

I think last update prevents it. I'm not completely sure though.

ElGranCabeza said:

WTF kinda game is this?

its a game where you can find out about by searching on youtube.