By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony releasing FREE MMO on PSN March 29!

we should make a VGchartz clan =)

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

Around the Network
d21lewis said:

Sony is winning me over!

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

mantlepiecek said:
oldschoolfool said:
pezus said:
oldschoolfool said:

meh,we already have home,so why do we need this? How about spend more time making games sony?

Eh? How someone can complain about something free is bewildering.

I'm not complaing,but is that what sony should be focusing on? I'm sure with home,I'll try it out and easily get bored of it and never try it again. I personally would like them to focus there resources elsewhere. If people like it,then that's fine,but it's just not my thing.

Err...this is a PC port. Its not like they did any substantial work to get it on the PS3, its free to play and free to use, you just have to pay for some other stuff, that all MMOs have. You can play this game on your browser if you want, just search Free realms and go to the official site.

Plus, did oldschoolfool forget to look up the line up for 2011?  Sony is already fully invested in making good games.  And plenty of them.