By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony releasing FREE MMO on PSN March 29!

meh,we already have home,so why do we need this? How about spend more time making games sony?

Around the Network
pezus said:
oldschoolfool said:

meh,we already have home,so why do we need this? How about spend more time making games sony?

Eh? How someone can complain about something free is bewildering.

I'm not complaing,but is that what sony should be focusing on? I'm sure with home,I'll try it out and easily get bored of it and never try it again. I personally would like them to focus there resources elsewhere. If people like it,then that's fine,but it's just not my thing.

oldschoolfool said:
pezus said:
oldschoolfool said:

Eh? How someone can complain about something free is bewildering.

I'm not complaing,but is that what sony should be focusing on? I'm sure with home,I'll try it out and easily get bored of it and never try it again. I personally would like them to focus there resources elsewhere. If people like it,then that's fine,but it's just not my thing.

Err...this is a PC port. Its not like they did any substantial work to get it on the PS3, its free to play and free to use, you just have to pay for some other stuff, that all MMOs have. You can play this game on your browser if you want, just search Free realms and go to the official site.

This will have a full trophy set which is pretty sweet.

man I almost forgot about this game...

will get it on PS3 - if it comes to EU PSN

I suppose there's no cross-platform as usual though...

Proud Sony Rear Admiral

Around the Network

This is actually a rather effortless way for sony to make money as all free mmos have some type of item mall/microtransaction and I'm sure that sony gets to pocket a certain percentage of that money from the sales.

Don86 said:

This is actually a rather effortless way for sony to make money as all free mmos have some type of item mall/microtransaction and I'm sure that sony gets to pocket a certain percentage of that money from the sales.

yes, somehwere between 100%  and all of it, i would wager 

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Sony is winning me over!

@Porcupine_l

Lol I didn't notice it was created by sony, my bad :P

I thought it was some other company..

Free is nice