By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Shadows of the Damned GDC trailer.

0:39

Master hand XD

Above: still the best game of the year.

Around the Network
Slimebeast said:

What's the name of that over-the-top action, kinda film noir art style upcoming action-fighting game from a famous Japanese designer that Khuutra likes?

This reminds me of that one.

You must be mistaken....

Khuutra doesn't like anything.. he probably whined about it.. >_>

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Packie said:

So it's basically RE4 plus Evil Dead series plus Suda 51's insanity plus Akira Yamoka as the composer......

This!!

Japanese Pop Culture Otaku

looks bat shit insain...

do want

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

This game looks too good to only garner 243 views and 13 replies.

Around the Network
Slimebeast said:

What's the name of that over-the-top action, kinda film noir art style upcoming action-fighting game from a famous Japanese designer that Khuutra likes?

Devil's Third - I think? I'm excited for a lot of games.

It's sort of an apt comparison, but the game looks more like its mechanics are derived from Resident Evil 4, which I could not be happier to see.

Khuutra said:
Slimebeast said:

Devil's Third - I think? I'm excited for a lot of games.

It's sort of an apt comparison, but the game looks more like its mechanics are derived from Resident Evil 4, which I could not be happier to see.

Yes, that one!

Loving the wackiness. 

KylieDog said:

I thought this was gonna be a horror game.  Disappointed.

What in the holy living Hell gave you that idea? The part where it was billed as a Mikami action game, the part where Suda 51 was shrieking with laughter atop a throne fashioned from otaku skulls, or the part where it was said to be mildly creepy but mostly irreverent in tone?

KylieDog said:
Khuutra said:
KylieDog said:

I thought this was gonna be a horror game.  Disappointed.

What in the holy living Hell gave you that idea? The part where it was billed as a Mikami action game, the part where Suda 51 was shrieking with laughter atop a throne fashioned from otaku skulls, or the part where it was said to be mildly creepy but mostly irreverent in tone?

Past trailers that didn't show any of the wild action stuff like the one i this thread does.

I am almost dead positive that even the very earliest trailer showed our main man shooting zombies with a gun that had six barrels that were on fire.