By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - The Witcher 2: Assassins Of Kings - Hype express train

I'm not sure what it was about the original Witcher that I liked, but I liked it very much. And this looks to be the AC2 to Witcher's Assassin's Creed.

The current plan is that I should be reviewing it for the site

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network
vlad321 said:

Oh boy, I completely blow through the recommended specs.  Also what do you mean no nude women cards? It was like pokemon in the first game! Gotta catch them all and all tat jazz....

Whats that mean? Ur comp is ttronger or weaker than the rec specs?

Slimebeast said:
vlad321 said:

Oh boy, I completely blow through the recommended specs.  Also what do you mean no nude women cards? It was like pokemon in the first game! Gotta catch them all and all tat jazz....

Whats that mean? Ur comp is ttronger or weaker than the rec specs?

There is a line that represents the recommended specs. My computer runs way past it.

Tag(thx fkusumot) - "Yet again I completely fail to see your point..."

HD vs Wii, PC vs HD: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=93374

Why Regenerating Health is a crap game mechanic: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3986420

gamrReview's broken review scores: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4170835

Kantor said:

I'm not sure what it was about the original Witcher that I liked, but I liked it very much. And this looks to be the AC2 to Witcher's Assassin's Creed.

The current plan is that I should be reviewing it for the site

does that mean you get a free/early copy? If so... Lucky B....

a video of the title screen 

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

Bump! The Witcher 2 Hype Express Train must keep on running!   

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Around the Network

I'm still in Vizima slums quarter/swamp and now I must awake the Golem. it's been a while since the last time I took so much time doing sidequests. although the combat is indeed repetitive and the swamp's combat is really annoying (in contrast to its fantastic beauty), I'm loving it.

the words above were backed by NUCLEAR WEAPONS!

Alby_da_Wolf said:

Bump! The Witcher 2 Hype Express Train must keep on running!   

damn straight it does, have some screens

@TheVoxelman on twitter

^^

WOW, it looks like curing both graphics and gameplay and plot IS possible!

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Alby_da_Wolf said:

^^

yea CD Projekt are awsome devs, can't wait to play and can't wait to see what they do next

@TheVoxelman on twitter

zarx said:
Alby_da_Wolf said:

^^

yea CD Projekt are awsome devs, can't wait to play and can't wait to see what they do next

I will never forgive them, they remove my f**ken sex card! How can I play this game without my f**ken sex card! Boohoo!