By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Devil May Cry 4: PS3 Vs. Xbox 360 Comparison Vid

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/29150.html

They look identical to me which is nice to know since the PS3 was the lead console.

Around the Network

They developed the game on the PC, not the PS3.

ITS F IN FAKE!!!

FAKE!!!!!

@Famine

they build it on the ps3 first not on pc, its being ported to pc genius thats why pc is coming out a couple months later.

mM
leo-j said:
ITS F IN FAKE!!!

FAKE!!!!!

@Famine

they build it on the ps3 first not on pc, its being ported to pc genius thats why pc is coming out a couple months later.

Then explain this to me, GENIUS:

DMC4 Development Originally Began on PC

Shockingly, once PS3-exclusive Devil May Cry 4 development actually began on PC, according to producer Hiroyuki Kobayashi who recently informed Gamasutra. Fortunately for them, this meant that the decision later to purse PC and Xbox 360 versions less than doubled the team’s workload.

The game is being powered by Capcom’s internally developed and shared MT Framework engine. Since the PS3’s specifications weren’t complete when development began, the team started working on the PC, though the game was still marked as an exclusive until March 2007.

“We initially planned only to release it on the PS3 in the first arc of development, but during the development of the game, Capcom announced that we decided that we were going to have a multiplatform strategy for the next generation machines, and we started to develop it for the 360 at that time,” said Kobayashi.

“By developing it on the PC [with the MT Framework], it’s very easy for us to work with the graphics and the gameplay, and see how the game is going to play,” he continued. “Actually, we’re still continuing to develop it on the PC, as well as being able to check how it runs on the 360 and the PS3.”

The game is due out next year on the aforementioned platforms.

Oops you're right.  I think someone on this site must have said the PS3 was the lead console and it stuck with me.  Thanks for clearing that up.

Around the Network
leo-j said:
ITS F IN FAKE!!!

FAKE!!!!!

@Famine

Lol wow, sarcasm and a hardcore gangsta image. I bet you have to beat the girls off of you, don't you? Try to be a little kinder kid.

They both look the exact same to me.

hum, I see no differences ...

Time to Work !

This explains why X360 version looks very slightly better then..

the ps3 gets yet another port.

mM

Who cares, it will look infinitely better on the Wii, and sell 500x as much. LOL.

leo-j has nothing better to do so he posts 6000 times ripping on 360

and they both look the same