By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft: You're Going To see More And More Core Kinect Games

AussieGecko said:
Dr.Grass said:

It isn't spamming.

Who said I don't like Kinect? The Hybrid games on the next gen consoles will be awesome. It's the future. However, for the umpteenth time, there isn't much to be excited about on 360 with the major exception being Child of Eden.

It's a very simple point.

Seeing as no-one has demonstrated how a not-on-rails game will work, I think my query is most certainly justified. Just a shame you got all butthurt and didn't want to discuss the point.

No its not justified if you do it on all the threads you can. If you do it on one thread I would respond as some people have but you do it on most threads its annoying. This tag teaming is bloody annoying btw so I will talk to you only.

You yourself said Kinect is yet to prove itself to you... I am assuming that is to make you like it? 

There isnt much to be excited IN YOUR OPINION. Dont make that fact. No-one has to demostrate it to you. I have no issue with the fact that you are saying it. I get that. Non on-rails hasn't been truly been shown yet though here is another point, most of us arent game developers and its not our job. You are asking us to do a game developers job. If we had this answer which you know will be impossible to answer otherwise we would be working elsewhere as a way of making your point know it seems.

Is this a sentance:

''If we had this answer which you know will be impossible to answer otherwise we would be working elsewhere as a way of making your point know it seems.''

I have no idea what you mean. Is this some Aussie slang or something?

Around the Network
Dr.Grass said:

Is this a sentance:

''If we had this answer which you know will be impossible to answer otherwise we would be working elsewhere as a way of making your point know it seems.''

I have no idea what you mean. Is this some Aussie slang or something?

No, it means you are asking the same question everywhere to try to troll kinect. If we knew said answer we would be doing something about it. Notice how you picked one thing out of the several paragraphs I said.

Bet with Conegamer and Doobie_wop 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

kinect has core games?

Body and Brain Connection

Work your brain by using your body!

Yoostar 2

Bring the magic and fun of Hollywood to your living room.

Michael Jackson The Experience

Coming Soon

Dance Paradise

Dance with your avatar!

Fantastic Pets

Coming Soon

Dance Central

Connect With the Music You Love

Your Shape: Fitness Evolved

Fitness Has Evolved

Kinect Joy Ride

A Whole New Way To Drive

Zumba® Fitness

Find Your Rhythm and Let Go

The Biggest Loser: Ultimate Workout

The Ultimate Workout Experience

EA SPORTS Active™ 2

Hard Work. True Fitness.

DECA Sports Freedom

Sports to the Next Level

Fighters Uncaged

Free the Fighting Machine in You.

MotionSports™

Grab Your Friends and Rush the Living Room

Sonic Free Riders™

Save the World With Twists and Turns

Adrenalin Misfits

It's not just a race, it's a battle!

DanceMasters

A completely new dance game.

Game Party In Motion

Welcome to the party!

is core? methinks we need their definition of core

cory.ok said:

kinect has core games?

Why didnt you put kinect sports in there as well? Either way, they are going to release them coming up, it says this in the thread title

Bet with Conegamer and Doobie_wop 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

I'd say there won't be any core blockkbuster games on Kinect becasue making a game with the traditional core values like precise control, competitiveness, and so on would be impossible to make on the thing. Unless they are making some casual cinematic game...

I could be proven wrong though.

I LOVE ICELAND!

Around the Network
cory.ok said:

kinect has core games?

lol. That list made my day. Microsoft seems to like talking about kinect more than actually making a hardcore title for it. Its a shame too, because I am confident that Microsoft could make great software for it.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

AussieGecko said:
cory.ok said:

kinect has core games?

Why didnt you put kinect sports in there as well? Either way, they are going to release them coming up, it says this in the thread title

i listed every game that http://www.xbox.com/en-US/Kinect/Games had on it (its really just a copy/paste of their game list), i didnt purposfully omit anything, microsoft just doesnt seem to know about kinect sports

AussieGecko said:
Dr.Grass said:
AWESOM-O said:

they need to make a kickass gun like the sharpshooter on playstation..... have sensors in it like a controller.... Cause a shooter would be awesome with kinect that way.... Cause like hell im gonna use my fingers..... 

This is the whole point: Yes, this would probably be cool, but then the whoooole point of kinect is kind of lost isn't it!?

So aside from trippy games like Child of Eden, I'm still not even close to sold on kinect.

thanks for saying this on every thread... it really really helps the threads move along.

I think kinect is awesome.... but hey they will figure something out im sure... Need more games