By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft: You're Going To see More And More Core Kinect Games

There better be core games! I threw down $150 on that fine piece of technology and I don't want that money to go to waste.             

Around the Network

I have no idea why, but my post came out blank ._. Effort to rewrite it now

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

homer said:

Until they prove me wrong by releasing a great "core" game, I will keep my anti kinect stance.  Same with the move(I want a good move exclusive)

This is how I feel as well. I don't see it happening though.

And yet..... *crickets chirping*

AWESOM-O said:

they need to make a kickass gun like the sharpshooter on playstation..... have sensors in it like a controller.... Cause a shooter would be awesome with kinect that way.... Cause like hell im gonna use my fingers..... 

This is the whole point: Yes, this would probably be cool, but then the whoooole point of kinect is kind of lost isn't it!?

So aside from trippy games like Child of Eden, I'm still not even close to sold on kinect.

Around the Network
Dr.Grass said:
AWESOM-O said:

they need to make a kickass gun like the sharpshooter on playstation..... have sensors in it like a controller.... Cause a shooter would be awesome with kinect that way.... Cause like hell im gonna use my fingers..... 

This is the whole point: Yes, this would probably be cool, but then the whoooole point of kinect is kind of lost isn't it!?

So aside from trippy games like Child of Eden, I'm still not even close to sold on kinect.

thanks for saying this on every thread... it really really helps the threads move along.

Bet with Conegamer and Doobie_wop 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

AussieGecko said:
Dr.Grass said:
AWESOM-O said:

thanks for saying this on every thread... it really really helps the threads move along.

1. I have made the Child of Eden comment in 3 threads since I think its one of the most important Kinect launches.

2. I am not trying to dampen anyone's excitement.

3. As a sensical comment,''What does Kinect offer ME?'', I challenge anyone to please explain what makes them excited about Kinect. Explain being the key word.

4. You are welcome to call me a hater, I don't care.

EDIT: And you know what? The MAIN reason I'm coming into these threads is because I am eagerly waiting to hear that ONE IDEA that makes me go:''OK, now I see how this could work.''

Dr.Grass said:

1. I have made the Child of Eden comment in 3 threads since I think its one of the most important Kinect launches.

2. I am not trying to dampen anyone's excitement.

3. As a sensical comment,''What does Kinect offer ME?'', I challenge anyone to please explain what makes them excited about Kinect. Explain being the key word.

4. You are welcome to call me a hater, I don't care.

EDIT: And you know what? The MAIN reason I'm coming into these threads is because I am eagerly waiting to hear that ONE IDEA that makes me go:''OK, now I see how this could work.''

And if you dont see it, you seem to be going to many threads and downplaying kinect. You yourself just admitted it.

Bet with Conegamer and Doobie_wop 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

Unangst, funny and rare family name. If the word Unangst would exist in German it would mean the opposite of Angst.

"We here at Microsoft believe in Kinect and are unangsty of its future"

Mr. Noworry forgot to mention Forza Motorsport 4, Codename D, Project Draco, Rise of Nightmares, Steel Battalion, Virtua Tennis 4.

okr# Take forza 4 of that list becasue you can just look at a car and change angels and stuff not actually drive.

Rise of Nightmares can be something that can be great if they make it right so it becomes a really scary game.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!