By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Epic Says This Is What Next-Gen Should Look Like (Tech Demo! Pics Inside)

Epic Says This Is What Next-Gen Should Look Like (Tech Demo! Pics Inside)

Can't wait for next gen 160 34.41%

They're all bullshots 20 4.30%

I expect better graphics 100 21.51%

This can't be real time 29 6.24%

I don't want next gen 69 14.84%

See results 75 16.13%

Total:453

jesus, but will take millions of hours to develop games with these graphics

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

Around the Network

so the games instead of being grey colour will now me more closer to black with lots of cool lighting and shadows.

what happened to some VIBRENT COLOUR SCREENS?

Cobretti2 said:

so the games instead of being grey colour will now me more closer to black with lots of cool lighting and shadows.

what happened to some VIBRENT COLOUR SCREENS?

watch the Cryengine tech demo I posted lol a lot of it is very orange. But no where near as impressive as the Epic one.

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

Whats all this whining about COLOUR.

The scene in the engine is during the NIGHT in a shady street (the colours are fine for that scene), its not a circus.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

This could be the next geneartion of gaming I am however not convinced it will be consoles that deliver it.

W.L.B.B. Member, Portsmouth Branch.

(Welsh(Folk) Living Beyond Borders)

Winner of the 2010 VGC Holiday sales prediction thread with an Average 1.6% accuracy rating. I am indeed awesome.

Kinect as seen by PS3 owners ...if you can pick at it   ...post it ... Did I mention the 360 was black and Shinny? Keeping Sigs obscure since 2007, Passed by the Sig police 5July10.
Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:

Whats all this whining about COLOUR.

The scene in the engine is during the NIGHT in a shady street (the colours are fine for that scene), its not a circus.

I know right, I mean this shot looks kinda colourful to me, it's no pastel drawing but still...

they are a bit muted but they are still colours.

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

Not impressed. Looks great, though.

Odd. Future. Wolf. Gang. Kill. Em. All. OFWGKTA Don't give a fuck!

Fuck Steve Harvey. FREE EARL!

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be the GREATEST game EVER made!!!

I'd take a bullet for Square-Enix! 

Carl2291 said:

That's...

That's really good looking.

So life like....wouldn't u say.

I'll be impressed when I see stuff like that in motion on an actual games console with decent frame rates, for now it's just a few good looking pictures.

VGChartz

dark_gh0st_b0y said:

jesus, but will take millions of hours to develop games with these graphics

Not really, its not 2002 anymore