By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - EARLY Killzone 3 Week 1 Estimates in - 500K!

EARLY Killzone 3 Week 1 Estimates in - 500K!

Good 92 26.82%

Meh 128 37.32%

Crap 93 27.11%

trololol I'm a robot so no opinion! 30 8.75%

Total:343

Around the Network

This is what happens when you go for the cod crowd.

What made KZ2 great has been ripped away in kz3.

leatherhat said:

My estimate was spot on! Lower first week due to less hype, but hopefully will have better legs.

Legs may not be good as well, because from march to Nov more and more FPS games are coming: Homefront, Crysis 2, Brink, Rage, Call of duty Modern warfare 3, BF3........

Well, those are good numbers I suppose but I fear it might have trouble outselling Killzone 2.

hmm for me i am a little bit disappointed with the sales cause of the great 299$ bundles...on Killzone 2 release there wasnt even a Slim on the market...but hey like nearly all said here...lets hope for its legs...

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
ethomaz said:
Boutros said:

As I have said on the article page, it's too bad it didn't outsell Killzone 2 but I kind of see it having better legs considering there's a bundle this time and there's Move.

Bulletstorm might have eaten on Killzone 3's first week numbers as well.

All in all those sales aren't too bad considering it didn't quite get received as well as Killzone 2.

By EMEAA chartz... not.

This means Bulletstorm has possibly done less than 250K PS360 combined in EMEAA Week 1?

Oh dear...

It couldn't outsell KZ3 in UK  and that was most likely place for it to happen due to X360 vs PS3 userbase.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

500k is dreadful.   

"If you've got them by the balls their hearts and minds will follow."

Quote by- The Imortal John Wayne, the original BADASS!

FattyDingDong said:

if this was a 360 exclusive it would of sold 2.3m first week

LOL no exclusives much?

Jay520 said:

Fucking non-believers. This low FW means nothing. Word of Mouth will be epic and this game will reach FIVE MILLIONS

How about a bet?

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

meh... i expect 2.5 mil for killzone 3 which is good enough. i guess...

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!