By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Catherine coming to North America!

Atlus U.S.A. today confirmed it will release Catherine, the dating-sim/puzzle game from the creators of Persona 3 and 4, in North America during Summer 2011. 

Catherine's official website links to Amazon pre-order listings, which suggest the game is coming July 26, 2011, though that release date has not been confirmed. 

Catherine is coming to Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.

source

Around the Network

crap, i just read the 360 part lol,....ah wells

i wonder if its going to be "banned" here just for the boxart..... and not for the content

Day 1 anyways.

unfortunately, after the demo i am not interested any more

i really wanted this to be some kind of japanese Heavy Rain, not a hectic puzzle game

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Porcupine_I said:

i really wanted this to be some kind of japanese Heavy Rain, not a hectic puzzle game

What does it play like?

Around the Network
badgenome said:
Porcupine_I said:

What does it play like?

it's a japanese game, that means it till be definately too hard for me. i played the demo on easy, and i barely managed to complete the second nightmare level.

You have to climb these pyramide like towers made of blocks and you have to figure out ways to advance , by pulling and pushing and climbing, while the lover levels break away.

it all looks very good and stylish and stuff, but puzzling under pressure is not for me. especially as it seems you can't do s*** in the "reality" parts of the game. only judging by the japanese demo of course.

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Porcupine_I said:
badgenome said:
Porcupine_I said:

What does it play like?

it's a japanese game, that means it till be definately too hard for me. i played the demo on easy, and i barely managed to complete the second nightmare level.

You have to climb these pyramide like towers made of blocks and you have to figure out ways to advance , by pulling and pushing and climbing, while the lover levels break away.

it all looks very good and stylish and stuff, but puzzling under pressure is not for me. especially as it seems you can't do s*** in the "reality" parts of the game. only judging by the japanese demo of course.

Sounds extraordinarily niche. I'm pretty surprised Atlus is bringing it over. Man, they rule!

Thanks Atlus.

I knew it would come here, idk why they would deny it. I did consider getting the Japanese version after that, don't have to do that anymore! Summer is the perfect time to release it IMO. Games looks awesome...and difficult. -_-

<3 Atlus

Odd. Future. Wolf. Gang. Kill. Em. All. OFWGKTA Don't give a fuck!

Fuck Steve Harvey. FREE EARL!

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be the GREATEST game EVER made!!!

I'd take a bullet for Square-Enix! 

Porcupine_I said:
badgenome said:
Porcupine_I said:

What does it play like?

isn't there already a patch on the way that makes the easy mode considerably easier ?