By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Name 5 VGChartz members you would like to meet in person.

Son1x said:

I have no idea who is still active.

zex, lestat, majin, skeez, damk, supermario, saki and xen (the promise still remains )

I'm very surprised that you remembered that!

@Carl: Thanks man!

Around the Network

Gilgamesh and 4 beers

Smeags said:
amp316 said

Smeags - He's a funny guy and a good writer.  I'd also like to talk about the Bears and watch Die Hard with him.  I would be drinking a Pepsi though since I have already consumed more alcohol than the entire site put together times five and given it up.  We also both love Sonic.    

Well that's good, since I really don't like beer to begin with (I brought it up 'cause it was manly and stuff). Yeah, Pepsi sounds nice.

Drinking beer isn't as manly as people make it out to be.  Rumor has it that it can actually shorten your manhood. 

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

pacman91 said:

1) Noname2000- PACKER PARTAY!! WAHOO! Discussing ninty would be fun too. 

2) Joelcool7- My favorite threads on the site are often generated by Joel. It'd be pretty cool to coversate w/him. Plus he can teach me how to become a canadian mounty.

3) CGI-quality- I'd like to pick his brain about some game(s) and the future of the vg industry.

4)Rol- After Amp316 is done with his ditka-foolery, I'd have Rol watch some glorious Reggie White footage.

5) Conegamer- I think conegamer is the user I would most want to play games with. I like his tastes and his love for games. 

Yeah, Reggie was awesome.  Probably the best Eagle ever. 

I forget which team he spent the end of his career with when he was over the hill.

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

amp316 said:
pacman91 said:

2) Joelcool7- My favorite threads on the site are often generated by Joel. It'd be pretty cool to coversate w/him. Plus he can teach me how to become a canadian mounty.

3) CGI-quality- I'd like to pick his brain about some game(s) and the future of the vg industry.

4)Rol- After Amp316 is done with his ditka-foolery, I'd have Rol watch some glorious Reggie White footage.

5) Conegamer- I think conegamer is the user I would most want to play games with. I like his tastes and his love for games. 

I forget which team he spent the end of his career with when he was over the hill.

Touche. I think he one a super bowl with that other team.  Maybe went to another the year after. I'm not sure. 

I'm probably still bitter I had Grossman on my fantasy team during his super bowl year.

Around the Network
pacman91 said:
amp316 said:
pacman91 said:

Touche. I think he one a super bowl with that other team.  Maybe went to another the year after. I'm not sure. 

I'm probably still bitter I had Grossman on my fantasy team during his super bowl year.

You are right.  He did win a Super Bowl with that team.

I can understand your feelings about Grossman, but imagine if he was the starting QB for the team that you actually follow.  It looks like he might be the starter for the Redskins.  I feel for their fans.

Xen said:
Son1x said:

I have no idea who is still active.

zex, lestat, majin, skeez, damk, supermario, saki and xen (the promise still remains )

I'm very surprised that you remembered that!

@Carl: Thanks man!

Of course. My memory doesn't get pwned by booze or any illegal substances I was on that night.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

darthdevidem01, d21lewis, Xen, Xxain, 2000cc, badgenome, Kamal, Carl2291, Wagram.

and anyone else how loves Anime and Classic Game Room and JRPGs. 

Japanese Pop Culture Otaku

probably

CGI

Dath

Radiantshadow

Torillian

and Solid Snake (where did he go anyways?)

Thanks to the guys who wanna meet me, I wanna meet you people too!
I want to meet so many members on here, I 'll go for the biggest cop out ever and say my whole friends list! I don't wanna pick more than 5 cus I know I'll miss out people I wanna meet if I try to name so many!
If you force me down and hold a gun to my dog Jerry's head then I'll pick these five (not in any specific order):
- Carl2291
- Xen
- Wagram
- Smeags
- Boutros
And no this isn't a trap for Smeags to be turned into a SONY fan!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey