By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Name 5 VGChartz members you would like to meet in person.

lol no one said SolidSnake?

Human contact, the final frontier.

Around the Network
pacman91 said:

1) Noname2000- PACKER PARTAY!! WAHOO! Discussing ninty would be fun too. 

2) Joelcool7- My favorite threads on the site are often generated by Joel. It'd be pretty cool to coversate w/him. Plus he can teach me how to become a canadian mounty.

3) CGI-quality- I'd like to pick his brain about some game(s) and the future of the vg industry.

4)Rol- After Amp316 is done with his ditka-foolery, I'd have Rol watch some glorious Reggie White footage.

5) Conegamer- I think conegamer is the user I would most want to play games with. I like his tastes and his love for games. 

Yayz somebody wants to meet me! I could most definatly tell you how to become a mountie. Oh Canada.... lol

-JC7

"In God We Trust - In Games We Play " - Joel Reimer

Joelcool7 said:
pacman91 said:

2) Joelcool7- My favorite threads on the site are often generated by Joel. It'd be pretty cool to coversate w/him. Plus he can teach me how to become a canadian mounty.

3) CGI-quality- I'd like to pick his brain about some game(s) and the future of the vg industry.

4)Rol- After Amp316 is done with his ditka-foolery, I'd have Rol watch some glorious Reggie White footage.

5) Conegamer- I think conegamer is the user I would most want to play games with. I like his tastes and his love for games. 

Yayz somebody wants to meet me! I could most definatly tell you how to become a mountie. Oh Canada.... lol

Oh boy!

Btw, whereabout do you live in canada?

pacman91 said:
Joelcool7 said:
pacman91 said:

Oh boy!

Lower mainland British Columbia. About an hour out of Vancouver. They always say not to give away your real location on the internet. But I can come close lol. Where abouts in the States do you live? West Coast?

-JC7

Joelcool7 said:
pacman91 said:
Joelcool7 said:
pacman91 said:

Oh boy!

Lower mainland British Columbia. About an hour out of Vancouver. They always say not to give away your real location on the internet. But I can come close lol. Where abouts in the States do you live? West Coast?

The city formerly known as southeast Alaska! 

Around the Network
pacman91 said:
Joelcool7 said:
pacman91 said:
Joelcool7 said:
pacman91 said:

Oh boy!

The city formerly known as southeast Alaska! 

Hey my Province borders your state. Too bad your way up North and I live 15-minutes from the Washington border.

-JC7

amp316 said:

There are so many that I'd like to meet but if I had to narrow it down to five:

Bone Ark -  Like he said, we have many similar tastes in video games, football, anime, and wrestling.  We also have played countless hours of Monster Hunter Tri and GoldenEye together online.

Smeags - He's a funny guy and a good writer.  I'd also like to talk about the Bears and watch Die Hard with him.  I would be drinking a Pepsi though since I have already consumed more alcohol than the entire site put together times five and given it up.  We also both love Sonic.

noname 2200 - He is genuinely one of the best conversationalists (is that a word?) on the site.  I can talk to him about games, sports, and pop culture for hours.

Wick - I'd take a trip to Australia and check out his Stormtrooper outfit.  We'd play poker and he'd kick my butt at it.

Rolstoppable - I'd want to see how quick witted he is in person.  I'd asked him something and see if he'd have a quick comeback or would stop and think for a few seconds before typing.  Also, I would bind him up in a straight jacket, hold his eyes open with metal clamps, and force him to watch Walter Payton highlights.      

Thanks. Watching football, wrestling, and playing games with u  would be great times.

blunty51 said:

It's only the Monster Hunter Tri thread that got me talking to anyone in this site. In fact, it's pretty much only BoneArk.

But I'm curious to meet some of the top posters on this site to see how they really stack up when they're not behind a computer screen.

Definitely BoneArk - The only guy I really talk to fairly regularly here. A straight up good natured guy who actually takes me seriously. It'll be good to meet up, have some drinks and play MH3 arena on a bad head. Come t'dad man!

Others would be badgenome, d21lewis, amp316 & noname. It's either MH3 or i just laugh a lot when I read their posts. Some both ;)

Thanks blunty. I don't drink,but, for u I would. Playing some MH3 and some other games with u would be awesome. We can also excercise together, u can teach me how to play squash and I can help u lose some of your belly fat, if u haven't lost it yet. lol

BoneArk said:

Thanks blunty. I don't drink,but, for u I would. Playing some MH3 and some other games with u would be awesome. We can also excercise together, u can teach me how to play squash and I can help u lose some of your belly fat, if u haven't lost it yet. lol

You never drank or you stopped with your diet? I can't help it, I work for a rum company hehe. I've made almost no effort to lose weight yet but it's still not that bad yet. When i start the proceedings, I'd like to put on a little muscle too. Oh I still haven't watched Karas yet, but i'll get to it mark my words!

blunty51 said:
BoneArk said:

You never drank or you stopped with your diet? I can't help it, I work for a rum company hehe. I've made almost no effort to lose weight yet but it's still not that bad yet. When i start the proceedings, I'd like to put on a little muscle too. Oh I still haven't watched Karas yet, but i'll get to it mark my words!

I use to rarely drink,but, don't drink at all no more. U work for a rum company, that must be fun for u. lol