By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Name 5 VGChartz members you would like to meet in person.

Me and the four leaders of my clone army.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Around the Network

1: d21lewis; he is one funny bastard and seems like a really reflected guy.

2: madskillz; always liked him and his perfect mix of merry and sour! Plus I have his facebook and him and his family seem like lovely people!

3: naznatips; such fervor, authority and reasoning skills on the forums. He has to be awesome in real life!

4: Metallicube; I've had quite a few debates with this guy, he's always to the point and never gets personal and lends some interesting angles and views to my own that I may not have considered.

5: darth/carl; a tie for fifth, they seem like fun chaps and they have (mostly) excellent taste in games and consoles...

There are a ton of others as well, these are just off of the top of my head right now.

Hey two mentions already, well I'm happy now.

People I would like to meet - 

1. D21Lewis - Do I need to explain? The guy is full of awesome.

2. Kasz216 - I could see a night of good discussions if we ever met up.

3. Lolita - She seems like a nice woman, and we seem to have things to talk about. Also, she picked me.

4. SamuelRSmith - More or less the same reason as Kasz..

5. Scoobes - Intelligent and wise user, I think he's kind of person I could learn a lot from.

It's a shame I have to limit it to five. Other mentions I guess would be Soleron, Happy Squirrel, Slimebeast, Trashleg, Rath and RocketPig.

trasharmdsister12 said:

I wonder how many times trashleg is gonna be mentioned.

Hmm... that's a tough one.

In no particular order:

1. d21lewis - I am the Kipf to his Zapp Brannigan

You think he's an obnoxious moron and you sigh after every one of his remarks?

Signature goes here!

Highwaystar101 and D21Lewis

I can't think of anyone else right now but I'll come back and do an edit later to add 3 more.

Around the Network

trashleg

Um...

1. ameratsu - Oh how awkward that would be.  <3

2. Xxain -  He's exactly like me, only black and two time zones away!

3. maxwellgt2000 - So I can punch him in the face!  But really, he's pretty cool when he's not just trolling you.

4. khuutra - Probably a very interesting conversationalist, plus he's just a cool guy.  His melodramatic humor is right up my alley.

5. Hatmoza - Seems like he'd be a blast to hang out with.

And there's a bunch of others I'd love to meet, like naznatips, Parasitic, snesboy, axumblade, d21lewis, SamuelRSmith, etc.

amp316 said

Smeags - He's a funny guy and a good writer.  I'd also like to talk about the Bears and watch Die Hard with him.  I would be drinking a Pepsi though since I have already consumed more alcohol than the entire site put together times five and given it up.  We also both love Sonic.    

Well that's good, since I really don't like beer to begin with (I brought it up 'cause it was manly and stuff). Yeah, Pepsi sounds nice.

1. Carl - So I can slap the taste out of his mouth.

2. darth - So I can slap him, too.

3. Slimebeast - So I can teach him what good music is and why Pretty Maids is the best band ever.

4. & 5. Khuutra & d21lewis - Because I actually want to meet them.

badgenome said:

1. Carl - So I can slap the taste out of his mouth.

2. darth - So I can slap him, too.

3. Leo-j - So I can teach him what good music is

4. & 5. Khuutra & d21lewis - Because I actually want to meet them.

*FIXED*

For me it had to be

Mr-Khan: Since we have alot in common and is a pretty sound person.

Packie, r505MATT: Including Mr-Khan I think we epitomize the biggest One piece fanboys in this site and that has to be great thing right there.

Badgenome: Just to check if he finished Hokuto No Ken 2 (have you?)

and Darth

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."