By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Final Fantasy VI (III SNES) heads to Virtual Console!!!!!!

twesterm said:

I think I'll buy this just to show my support, though I probably won't play it since I'm sure my GBA version is better.

I will buy the VC version to see the original form of the game

Around the Network
MANUELF said:
twesterm said:

I think I'll buy this just to show my support, though I probably won't play it since I'm sure my GBA version is better.

I will buy the VC version to see the original form of the game

If I want to see the original version I'll just pop in my SNES copy. 

maybe we'll have a Final Fantasy VI remake anouncement (for handhelds) when they release this game... i can dream, right?

wait, im confused. Why are people pumped??? i didnt see any mention of the US WiiWare or Euro WiiWare

oniyide said:

wait, im confused. Why are people pumped??? i didnt see any mention of the US WiiWare or Euro WiiWare

I am wondering the same thing, although that is probably because I decided to get the game on my Wii over a year and a half ago.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

just a matter of time till this arrive to North America, I´m going to buy it and gift it to all my wii friends :D

pwin´ every other villain since 1994

Don't fuck around, SE! Bring that ish over to North America, pronto!

Since I have never played any of the finale fantasy games and I just bought a wii I will be getting this  if it ever comes to the US store to see what the games  are like.

@soriku  there sure isnt but i dont have that kind of faith in the VC service. I hope it does though, not for me I still have my GBA copy and have the game on PC, but more VC games can never hurt

twesterm said:

FFVI came out on GBA? When?