By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Final Fantasy VI (III SNES) heads to Virtual Console!!!!!!

jarrod said:
Immortal said:

If you're going this far, SE, you might as well give us DQ-DQVI.

They'll probably announce this whenever they do the DQX unveiling... FFI-VI were announced when The After Years for WiiWare was revealed and Romancing SaGa 1-3 came with the SaGa 2 DS remake announcement. SE seems to like tying their VC series announcements to new game reveals.

The SE games I really, really want on Virtual Console are the Quintet creation trilogy on SNES though (Soul Blazer, Illusion of Gaia/Time, Terranigma).  And Treasure's Mischief Makers on N64.

DW1-4 I'm honestly not all that interested in. I've got the best version of DQIV on DS already, and I'd rather wait for the (superior) GBC remakes of DW1-3 on the 3DS VC.

They could port the Super Famicom DQ re-makes over to VC! DQ 1 and 2 re-make(one cartridge), and the DQ 3 re-make. The quality on those is really nice (compared to the original NES versions). I have the SFC and it was great playing through them.

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

Around the Network
Immortal said:
Xen said:
Immortal said:

I don't care!

Get the latter three on DS, slob.

I already have them, :P. Well, DQIV and DQV, at least.

DQIII is by far my favourite, though. And I wanna try them as the games initially were.

Actually, this probably won't make a difference to me  if what's released in Japan isn't elsewhere, but still...

3, really?

Got a GBA? There's a decent GBC version of it.

smbu2000 said:
jarrod said:
Immortal said:

They'll probably announce this whenever they do the DQX unveiling... FFI-VI were announced when The After Years for WiiWare was revealed and Romancing SaGa 1-3 came with the SaGa 2 DS remake announcement. SE seems to like tying their VC series announcements to new game reveals.

The SE games I really, really want on Virtual Console are the Quintet creation trilogy on SNES though (Soul Blazer, Illusion of Gaia/Time, Terranigma).  And Treasure's Mischief Makers on N64.

DW1-4 I'm honestly not all that interested in. I've got the best version of DQIV on DS already, and I'd rather wait for the (superior) GBC remakes of DW1-3 on the 3DS VC.

They could port the Super Famicom DQ re-makes over to VC! DQ 1 and 2 re-make(one cartridge), and the DQ 3 re-make. The quality on those is really nice (compared to the original NES versions). I have the SFC and it was great playing through them.

They could, and maybe would as part of the "3D Classics" line of NES/SNES ports.  I'd still be happy with the GBC versions though, they were pretty awesome (and based on the SFC remakes btw, not the NES originals).

Xen said:

3, really?

Got a GBA? There's a decent GBC version of it.

I know. That's the one I have. I just wanna try the original.

“These are my principles; if you don’t like them, I have others.” – Groucho Marx

Hope we get it soon.

Around the Network

This is the best Final Fantasy ever. 

Soonerman said:

This is the best Final Fantasy ever. 

If I wasn't so lazy, I'd link you to twesterm's thread...

First Xenogears on PSN and now this?  What is Square trying to do?  Make us love them again?

--wrong thead--

I think I'll buy this just to show my support, though I probably won't play it since I'm sure my GBA version is better.