By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - How do you like Killzone 3?

Finished the campaign last night. It was alright but I enjoyed KZ2 story more.

Controls are better though.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network
Euphoria14 said:

Finished the campaign last night. It was alright but I enjoyed KZ2 story more.

Controls are better though.

Personally I found KZ3 to have the better story but the final boss in KZ2 was much better. In KZ4 I hope that they bring back a boss style to that nature.

Agreed.  It's awesome.  I've been playing with the sharpshooter since it launched and I love it.

it really is much much better then killzone 2 is how i feel... ^^

I want Killzone 4 now!

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Around the Network

The music in Killzone 3 is simply amazing. I really enjoy it.

I will let you know when I finally buy a 2nd PS3. I'm buying the KZ3 bundle. Have to save.

i completed the campagn last night and its really great it could be my favriot FPS campaign ever and expecialy the second half of the game it has some really epic moments

and the multiplayer is ausome

I finished last night. Really great campaign. I thought the first half was better than the second half. Defnitely my favorite FPS story. I do wish they innovated a bit more or tried to do something new with the gameplay. There isnt anything in here that hasnt been done before...but that doesnt mean it isnt good at what it does. I might actually play the campaign for a second time, just for the fun of it.

Wagram said:

The music in Killzone 3 is simply amazing. I really enjoy it.

The opening menu song is so damn epic, it gets you pumped and sends chills down my spine every time I listen to it in its entirety.  I also know I shouldve played the single player by now, but I have a ton of games to finish up (just platd da:o!!) but I am also addicted to multiplayer.  The adrenaline rush you get while playing kz3 is unlike anything Ive experienced as a gamer, Imho nothing comes close to matching the intensity and atmosphere that warzone brings to the table, gg couldve cut that one game mode out, sold it for 60 bucks standalone and id still buy it, and justify it.  Most satisfying mutliplayer experience ever.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE  PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB