By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - How do you like Killzone 3?

I love it! Did anyone else notice how Visari's daughter pulled her hand away (alos facial expression) when he put his other hand on top of hers? Any, I love the WASP and the multiplayer is to damn fun (I use the egineer class).  So what do you like about it?

Also we need more people inour clan (5 of us so far) so if you wanna join just send me a pm!

Around the Network

Enjoying it a lot so far. Not a big shooter guy so I am having some trouble on Veteran. I am playing it slow and doing a lot of sniping.

By the way, first time I encountered those Capture Troopers I got killed. I still hate that sometimes I will be in the middle of a big gun fight, then run out the door to restock my ammo and then when I run back I seem to do it at the same time a Capture Trooper is going through. Kills me everytime.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

I think that it's ok.... but just ok. I haven't delved much into the campaign cause I found the first mission to be quite boring, and the multiplayer is almost a damn copy of the previous version. I am quite pissed off to have found out after 5 hours of playing that I rebought the same game that I had already spent 80 bucks on, just with new maps. 

I mean, no new classes? No new main weapons? Seriously? I just can't understand what the hell they were thinking.

Does anybody know if they are planning to expand the game's content upon release, apart from new dlc maps? I just find the amount of new content for this version quite stagering, on the negative side......

only got about halfway through the campaign so far but im loving it, the last shooter i played was the first halo, im not into them much but i loved the beta and so i got the game :)

I'm maybe a third of the way through the campaign so far, but I'm loving it.  The controls are so much better.

I tried replaying Killzone 2 a few weeks back, and you forget just how stiff the controls could be until you have to ease back into them after a long break.

Around the Network

Great game. I give it about a 9.2/10 or so. Killzone is by far my favorite FPS series. Only one out there that deserves my 65 bucks on launch.

There is 1 segment in the game that I was kinda like "Holy shit if I was in this war I would probably have a seizure."

Definitely a much more improved game over the first one, specially the controls, I love the melee atacks and the graphics are great, polished to say the least, I'm not sure how far I'm into the campaign but I don't want play the multi until I'm done with it first.

APKenna

APKenna said:

Definitely a much more improved game over the first one, specially the controls, I love the melee atacks and the graphics are great, polished to say the least, I'm not sure how far I'm into the campaign but I don't want play the multi until I'm done with it first.

i didnt want to either, but i have an exam tomorrow and didnt want to spend all day playing kz3 so i thought i would just jump into a few games, now its getting late and i didnt study :( wahhh :'(

Fantastic, One of the best Multiplayers out there.

The campaign is very good so far too.

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords