By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Hilarious Killzone 3 unboxing video by Sony.

That was hilarious, thanks for the post.

Around the Network

It was pretty funny lol...but alas, my money is saved up for infamous 2.

You've got to love Sony, lol...my TV is on the background, i guess the XBR4's were/are the best tv's around so far.

APKenna

radiantshadow92 said:

i personally don't see myself buying this, lately these special editions are very lazy.

APKenna said:

You've got to love Sony, lol...my TV is on the background, i guess the XBR4's were/are the best tv's around so far.

there is no "Best" tv IMO , they all have some little things that make them shine, not saying any have "Weaknesses" i've not seen a bad thing on any tv i've got so far only good things that are unique in some way

Around the Network

lol ARRGGGGGHHHH

Try my new level at LittleBigPlanet: Amok's Cave ;D

Get your Portable ID!

Currently playing 
PS3: Uncharted 3, Resistance 3.
Wii: - 

Hyped for: The Last Guardian, Binary Domain.

ISA cowards don't play with dolls. Only true helghasts play with dolls MUAHAHAH

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

PullusPardus said:
radiantshadow92 said:

i personally don't see myself buying this, lately these special editions are very lazy.

I hope you are not talking about the infamous 2 one, it comes with the life size in game book bag and everything i want in life at the moment.

in australia this costs 249$ lol but you get a steelbook case instead of normal one, but still a rip off

For only US129.00

That's a one Pricey  Meatball!!!

Japanese Pop Culture Otaku