By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Hilarious Killzone 3 unboxing video by Sony.

Around the Network

For some reason, I really do hope for the ISA to get crushed in the campagin.

It was interesting commercial, except for the annoying stupidly voice and the thumping on the table. Interesting price but the helmet looks a tad bit plasticky, maybe it's just the lighting/camera angles.

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

Damn ISA dogs!

That was pretty awesome- I gotta scrounge up some last minute cash to upgrade to the helghast edition

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

Around the Network
NotStan said:

It was interesting commercial, except for the annoying stupidly voice and the thumping on the table. Interesting price but the helmet looks a tad bit plasticky, maybe it's just the lighting/camera angles.

Commercial ? its an uboxing video

that helmet looks like shit

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Not really hilarious, but i swear they need to start making these ultimate editions have useful things in them or atleast quaility crap. The helmet looks bad and it would've been much cooler if you could've atleast wore it. This set just seems like a waste. The infamous one i will be getting because i can atleast use the stuff.

EVERY GAMERS WORST NIGHTMARE...THE TANGLING CABLES MONSTER!

Coffee is for closers!

PullusPardus said:
NotStan said:

Commercial ? its an uboxing video

"This is your last weekend to preorder, and YOURS too, for only 129.99 american credits"

That had me fooled into thinking that it was essentially a commercial displaying the contents of the collector's edition, so yeah it can be an "Unboxing advertisement" of sorts I guess, just too long to run on TV methinks.

For some reason when I see unboxing I always expect something like this..

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

can't seem to find a slight sense of humor in here it seems =s