By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - 3DS - Game coins details

Zlejedi said:

Are you guys serious ?

Band of fully grown men (and maybe women) getting excited because their pocket console will be counting their steps and give them points to buy 3DS equivalent of flash games ?

Hahahaha, you really have no idea, do you? All this thing is is a Pokewalker, and adults from the age of 18-30 used the Pokewalker like lunatics.

I got so many items at Anime North it is incredible.

Also, real nice poopooing at stuff people get excited about. FInd something better to do with your mental energy.

Around the Network

so back on topic...

this sounds like a good idea. great way to give out free stuff while getting free advertising. boy i cant wait to see some of the stuff people come up with to earn your coins without taking a step...besides just shaking it a thousand times.

Seems nice, though i would have preferred, for instance, free DLC for retail games

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

KylieDog said:
SleepWaking said:
KylieDog said:

I'm a realist, I don't live in some hippy dreamworld like some people like to pretend exists.  Many people don't know how to use RE5 partner AI well either, spotting BS claims that will never happen instanty flags this.

Being a realist doesn't entice seeking for flaws in a products company, being a realist doesn't entice looking over faults of the franchises you love.

I think you might really think you are a realist but seriously just look at the post you made in 3DS threads and compare them with the posts you made in NGP threads. Because if your posts are speaking the truth, than the 3DS must be utter shit and vice versa for the NGP.

In reality I don't even believe you think that (but maybe you do, you never know). You can't have only hate for one product and only praise for the other. I mean you literately posted that not being able to play your old PSP games on the NGP wasn't a real issue and people should stop whine about it (posting from memory here, I could be wrong). In this thread you make up some idiotique reason about it being bad to take your 3DS where ever you go because you could get mugged.

I've barely commented on the NGP and at this moment I plan to buy a 3DS but not a NGP so your bullshit attempt to paint me as some biased fanboy is a lot of shit.

I do not try to do that at all..... Because I sort of know you are not, I'm just saying you make it look like you are. That was the whole point of the post. Seeing the reactions you garnered in this thread I think a lot of people agree.

SleepWaking said:
KylieDog said:

I plan to buy a 3DS but not a NGP so your bullshit attempt to paint me as some biased fanboy is a lot of shit.

I do not try to do that at all..... Because I sort of know you are not, I'm just saying you make it look like you are. That was the whole point of the post. Seeing the reactions you garnered in this thread I think a lot of people agree.

I call bullshit, too. You, KylieDog, clearly have no intention of buying the 3DS.

You will instead just mug it off a kid walking in tall grass.

Around the Network
SleepWaking said:
KylieDog said:
SleepWaking said:
KylieDog said:

I'm a realist, I don't live in some hippy dreamworld like some people like to pretend exists.  Many people don't know how to use RE5 partner AI well either, spotting BS claims that will never happen instanty flags this.

Being a realist doesn't entice seeking for flaws in a products company, being a realist doesn't entice looking over faults of the franchises you love.

I think you might really think you are a realist but seriously just look at the post you made in 3DS threads and compare them with the posts you made in NGP threads. Because if your posts are speaking the truth, than the 3DS must be utter shit and vice versa for the NGP.

In reality I don't even believe you think that (but maybe you do, you never know). You can't have only hate for one product and only praise for the other. I mean you literately posted that not being able to play your old PSP games on the NGP wasn't a real issue and people should stop whine about it (posting from memory here, I could be wrong). In this thread you make up some idiotique reason about it being bad to take your 3DS where ever you go because you could get mugged.

I've barely commented on the NGP and at this moment I plan to buy a 3DS but not a NGP so your bullshit attempt to paint me as some biased fanboy is a lot of shit.

I found the mugging comment to be strange as well, but really I have no idea what game Kylie is playing. 

Getting back on topic I have to say I like the thought of the cap a lot more upon reflection. Being somewhat disable walking can often be a chore to me. On my worst days it is everything I can do to hobble to the bathroom and fridge. It is kind of nice to know that games will be priced around the thought that only so many coins can be earned, and thus I can reasonably collect a similar number over a slightly longer period. Not having to figure out how I could rack up 10k coins without either waiting months, or risk hurting myself worse is rather nice.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

Gnizmo said:

Getting back on topic I have to say I like the thought of the cap a lot more upon reflection. Being somewhat disable walking can often be a chore to me. On my worst days it is everything I can do to hobble to the bathroom and fridge. It is kind of nice to know that games will be priced around the thought that only so many coins can be earned, and thus I can reasonably collect a similar number over a slightly longer period. Not having to figure out how I could rack up 10k coins without either waiting months, or risk hurting myself worse is rather nice.

Just wait for the third party nerf shell and then put it in the dryer without the heat on :P

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

This is genius. Even if you don't care much for these coins, you'll probably carry around your 3DS anyway since you'd prefer coins over nothing. That means more carrying around your console, more connections and more promotion for Nintendo.

“These are my principles; if you don’t like them, I have others.” – Groucho Marx