By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The have you ever thread #2

Yea a few times.  Dogs, frogs, and other animals.  My favorite was walking late at night in a neighborhood and finding two frogs having sex.  I picked them up from grabbin the male on top and they just kept stuck together.  I then put them down and let them finish their business.

Have you ever puked so much that you puked up bile?

Around the Network

No I have not.

Have you ever intentionally hurt a pet of yours?

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Not too sure. I usually like most of the games I buy but there have been average games at best that I used to be addicted to way back in the day. I think one was called ESPN Extreme Games on PS1 which was pretty corny but being able to be roller bladder, skateboarder, luge, bike made it pretty fun at the time.

Have you ever sharted yourself?

No

Have you ever throw your controller down in frustration after repeatedly failing a level?

Wait... does this mean im not human?

PSN addy - mrx95

A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination. - Nelson Mandela

A radical is a man with his feet planted firmly in the air. - Franklin.D.Roosevelt

Yes, especially when I was young. I was a huge controller thrower during the 8 and 16 bit era. Luckily most of them didn't break.

Have you ever had your game save mess up while it was saving? (my iguana hit the power strip button and turned my game off while I was playing Super Mario RPG on VC and it messed up the save half way in)

Around the Network

No

Have you ever shat in your pants because you couldn't control it?

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Yes sorta

One time i watched all the starwars and matrix films. It was a long day...

Have you ever seen a buglary, murder etc?

PSN addy - mrx95

A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination. - Nelson Mandela

A radical is a man with his feet planted firmly in the air. - Franklin.D.Roosevelt

I was the driver of a hotel burglary (former worker stole all their VCRs) back in my misguided youth. Never seen a murder.

Have you ever watched Dexter (Showtime series)?

No must admit i havent but its not on often in the uk

Have you even been seriously injured?

PSN addy - mrx95

No, but I facepalmed when my church choir began to sing a hymn to the Jurassic Park theme song. XD

Have you ever eaten something off the floor.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius