By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The have you ever thread #2

Well, since this was my most successful thread (http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=69310&page=1) ; I will create another thread since you can't post anymore in the original.  I will start it with the original post.

Okay, you answer the person above have you ever question then make your own.  I'll start!

Have you ever had sex?

Around the Network

No, I'm 14.

What do you think of the UK?

No

What do you think of Canada?

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

Do people not realize every question is suppose to start with have you ever?

Edgeoflife said:

Yes you are correct..  You are supposed to say have you ever.... then question...  Have you ever farted?

Around the Network
sethnintendo said:
Edgeoflife said:

Yes you are correct..  You are supposed to say have you ever.... then question...  Have you ever farted?

Yes, Have you ever ran into a room and slapped someone around the face with a wet fish and then procceeded to teabag the book that they were reading?

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

No, thats disgusting.

Have you ever had nightmares about PS3 being 3rd place?

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Yes.

Have you ever stayed up late even though you knew you were going to regret that in the morning, or at least halfway through a college day? :/

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

No 

Have you ever been sexually harassed by a girl 

No, I did not and am not planning to be!

Have you ever mastu... oh wait, that's a rhetorical question... let me think of something else...

Have you ever used an assault rifle?