By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The have you ever thread #2

No.

Have you even bitten your toe nails?

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Around the Network

Nope I am not that flexible. Maybe I could pull that off when I was a little kid but I can't remember doing it.

Have you every puked from drinking too much?

Yes, many times.

Have you ever had a wet dream with someone you would never have sex with in real life?

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Only had a wet dream once and I think it was involving a fictional woman. That was back in high school days. I suppose I get rid of my sperm before it builds up too much to make a wet dream happen.

Have you ever made one of your parent's cry?

No, but I made my mum really upset once when I discovered my xmas presents a week before xmas.

Have you ever thought your losing your time spending so much time with games and on the internet?

Around the Network

No, I've never really met people I haven't met for years, but I can understand what you mean.

Have you ever laughed hard in the most inappropriate situation?

Yes, a VERY inappropriate situation. I was round my friends house and he had his neighbour round. I was joking about how I had nipple cancer and me and my friend were laughing, and then his neighbour said "my mum's got cancer" and for some reason, we just laughed even harder, I felt so bad.

Have you ever been arrested or been given a severe caution by the police?

I suppose I have. Simpsons is alright to watch but I don't expect to be laughing my ass off. They have some witty humor still here and there.

Have you ever watched the cartoon Home Movies?

Hmm not sure about gum but probably... I remember falling asleep with other candy (mainly breath mints) in my mouth and being worried after waking up that I could have choked on it.

Have you ever been on a wave runner or jet ski?

Yes, a few times. They are a blast.

Have you ever necro a thread?