By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The have you ever thread #2

no

have you ever been fallen in love?

Playstation All-Stars is one of the best games I've played this gen, and is the most fun I've had in a game this gen.

Around the Network
Mythe said:
no

have you ever been fallen in love?

Yes - - Not 100% sure though you know how these matters tend to be

Have you ever played ice hockey in real life?

Yes

Have you ever ate shark?

Playstation All-Stars is one of the best games I've played this gen, and is the most fun I've had in a game this gen.

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww no.
Have you ever gotten in a fight?

No, but that's not a bad idea.

Have you ever smoked pot on the roof of your house?

Around the Network

Not sure but I might have. Usually back in my high school days I would just smoke on the side of the house in the backyard. One of us would be on the lookout in case parents came home. Sometimes we would run to the pool and jump in and act like we were swimming. I would just be doggy paddling around because I was lazy from the weed. I have jumped off the roof (was a 1 story house) plenty of times. I even sniped my neighbor with a BB gun while he was riding on his riding lawn mower with a friend. I wasn't able to hit him from the roof but my friend got him once in the back... Pretty messed up but I didn't think too much of my actions back in the day.

Have you ever been to another country?

Yes. France, Germany, Spain, Egypt and Cyprus.

Have you ever shat your pants?

Yes, mainly when I was little at night thinking it was a fart and then it was a shart.

Have you ever played the Atari 2600?

Yes, mainly when I was little at night thinking it was a fart and then it was a shart.

sethnintendo said:

My dad used to deal in consoles and I think I remember playing it for about 5 minutes, I was very young then.

Have you ever fired a gun?