By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Nsanity said:
LivingMetal said:
Nsanity said:
Uberkiffer said:

I really don't care who is winning what, but it amazes me how many comments are backhanded insults at the 360 and its American fanbase. Too many folks in here think that the Americas are apprantly blindingly following the 360 simply because its based out of the US, and not Japan. To all of those fanboys, have you ever considered that maybe the 360's EMEAA sales may be higher if Microsoft had been in the console business for nearly 20 years and had opportunities to establish their brand across more of the globe?  I feel that 360 sales would be even higher if MS had Sonys sales pipelines in place; and that just makes me wonder what backhanded compliments would be issued then.

Well said.

Comic relief at its finest.  Brought to you by VGCartz!!!

Nope...

http://www.justinbiebermusic.com/news_d.aspx?nid=7064

And no, I did NOT Photoshop this.  This is "legit."

Around the Network
NYANKS said:

The PS3 won January by a good margin, it must have won just about every week this year so far.  Minus the Wii of course lol.

And that's impressive. It's the most expensive console, and now is selling better than Wii (at least this week).

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

NYANKS said:
Slimebeast said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Slimebeast said:

Wow Xbox 360 won again.

again?

Won another weekly sales battle.

It actually lost the last few after adjustments, but no one pays attention to those anyway.

Oh.

Well we always lose after adjustments.

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*
Slimebeast said:
NYANKS said:
Slimebeast said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Slimebeast said:

Wow Xbox 360 won again.

again?

It actually lost the last few after adjustments, but no one pays attention to those anyway.

Oh.

Seems that way rofl.   That's why I've learned not to take this weekly crap to seriously.  Aside for general comparisons and the "lulz", these weekly numbers aren't very helpful when the numbers are this close. lol

Around the Network
A Bad Clown said:

"PSP"...  nice.  

PSP is big in Japan! 

Wii behind XB360 and PS3 WW, but it's a statistical tie anyway.

SW weekly charts drastically trimmed, from 200 to 40 listed titles and not sortable anymore by platform, genre and publisher.   

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Slimebeast said:
NYANKS said:
Slimebeast said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Slimebeast said:

Wow Xbox 360 won again.

again?

Oh.

:P exactly what I was hinting at, but it's really a statistical tie one way or the other, so we are ALL WINNERS BABY! YEAH!

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
Slimebeast said:
NYANKS said:
Slimebeast said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Slimebeast said:

Wow Xbox 360 won again.

again?

Oh.

:P exactly what I was hinting at, but it's really a statistical tie one way or the other, so we are ALL WINNERS BABY! YEAH!

We should turn the tie nonsense into this.  If it comes close again next week, everyone celebrate.  WE ALL WINNNN!

LivingMetal said:
Nsanity said:
LivingMetal said:
Nsanity said:
Uberkiffer said:

I really don't care who is winning what, but it amazes me how many comments are backhanded insults at the 360 and its American fanbase. Too many folks in here think that the Americas are apprantly blindingly following the 360 simply because its based out of the US, and not Japan. To all of those fanboys, have you ever considered that maybe the 360's EMEAA sales may be higher if Microsoft had been in the console business for nearly 20 years and had opportunities to establish their brand across more of the globe?  I feel that 360 sales would be even higher if MS had Sonys sales pipelines in place; and that just makes me wonder what backhanded compliments would be issued then.

Well said.

Comic relief at its finest.  Brought to you by VGCartz!!!

Nope...

http://www.justinbiebermusic.com/news_d.aspx?nid=7064

Yep...

http://www.destructoid.com/ad-the-ps3-is-for-movies-also-games-30577.phtml