By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Conegamer said:

Also, in a polite way, can someone, please explain to me...

WHY IS THE WII DOOMED???

I mean, there's been a dip in sales, but really, it's not as though it's less than 20% market share this year, Infact, correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't it number 1 this year so far? (Home Consoles)

Wii is far from be doomed. Need another succesful pheripheral, a flag game (for this pheripheral) and a price cut. $160-170.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network
Uberkiffer said:

I really don't care who is winning what, but it amazes me how many comments are backhanded insults at the 360 and its American fanbase. Too many folks in here think that the Americas are apprantly blindingly following the 360 simply because its based out of the US, and not Japan. To all of those fanboys, have you ever considered that maybe the 360's EMEAA sales may be higher if Microsoft had been in the console business for nearly 20 years and had opportunities to establish their brand across more of the globe?  I feel that 360 sales would be even higher if MS had Sonys sales pipelines in place; and that just makes me wonder what backhanded compliments would be issued then.

Well said.

M.U.G.E.N said:
Slimebeast said:

Wow Xbox 360 won again.

again?

Won another weekly sales battle.

Nsanity said:
Uberkiffer said:

I really don't care who is winning what, but it amazes me how many comments are backhanded insults at the 360 and its American fanbase. Too many folks in here think that the Americas are apprantly blindingly following the 360 simply because its based out of the US, and not Japan. To all of those fanboys, have you ever considered that maybe the 360's EMEAA sales may be higher if Microsoft had been in the console business for nearly 20 years and had opportunities to establish their brand across more of the globe?  I feel that 360 sales would be even higher if MS had Sonys sales pipelines in place; and that just makes me wonder what backhanded compliments would be issued then.

Well said.

Comic relief at it's finest.  Brought to you by VGCartz!!!

M.U.G.E.N said:
Slimebeast said:

Wow Xbox 360 won again.

again?

You have to say Congratulations, I suppose...

Around the Network
Slimebeast said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Slimebeast said:

Wow Xbox 360 won again.

again?

Won another weekly sales battle.

It actually lost the last few after adjustments, but no one pays attention to those anyway.

LivingMetal said:
Nsanity said:
Uberkiffer said:

Well said.

Comic relief at it's finest.  Brought to you by VGCartz!!!

Mordred11 said:

KZ3 will most likely put PS3 at #1.

Who is left that doesn't own a PS3 is going to buy one to play the FPS KZ3?  I am NOT saying KZ3 won't sell well, but actually  boost console sales?

NYANKS said:

It actually lost the last few after adjustments, but no one pays attention to those anyway.

Pages before someone posted the adjustments. PS3 is now above 360 in that week.

Pavolink said:
NYANKS said:

Pages before someone posted the adjustments. PS3 is now above 360 in that week.

The PS3 won January by a good margin, it must have won just about every week this year so far.  Minus the Wii of course lol.